I.C.E came banging on my door a couple of hours ago because of a Facebook post i post

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    1. I had this year.first issue I had was houma auto parts accused me of buying "to many guns" (im sorry but I have money and I love guns so I do infact by a lot of guns)and refused to serve me anymore because "they didn't want the headache of dealing with the atf,I was told the ATF did an audit on them and "dropped some names and told them to not sell any more weapons to "certain people".when I asked if I was one of those people he said no and started to come up with a bunch of other story's.

2. ICE came to my house because of the facebook comment I made which was "me and my buddy's are also planning on cominging to counter protest and express our 1st and 2nd amendment rights..the protest was btw a freedom of speech and a "express our 2nd amendment rights protest" so I don't beleive I didn't anything wrong.

3. I want to add that I have property in THE MIDDLE EAST and I travel to jersulem from time to time so maybe I was on there radar from the beginning and not realizing it due to my travels..

You do not have to give them your phone number, they had it long before they arrived at your house.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Here's the deal,a group of ice agents along with 2 Jpso sherffis officers came banging on my door at 1am. one of the agents was kind of disrespectful and aggressive but i cooperated with them and answered any questions they asked..this isn't the first problem I had this year.first issue I had was houma auto parts accused me of buying "to many guns" (im sorry but I have money and I love guns so I do infact by a lot of guns)and refused to serve me anymore because "they didn't want the headache of dealing with the atf,I was told the ATF did an audit on them and "dropped some names and told them to not sell any more weapons to "certain people".when I asked if I was one of those people he said no and started to come up with a bunch of other story's that I don't feel like getting into now.i already have a thread up on my experience with that..
    Another thing,I don't get on facebook a lot and I don't comment on posts and start **** and say stupid ****,ICE came to my house because of the facebook comment I made which was "me and my buddy's are also planning on cominging to counter protest and express our 1st and 2nd amendment rights..the protest was btw a freedom of speech and a "express our 2nd amendment rights protest" so I don't beleive I didn't anything wrong..im sharing my experience with yall and I could careless if anyone believes it,only proof I had that they came was the card I was givin from one of the ice agents that I threw away but ended up taking it out the trash and keeping it just incase I actually do happen to run into someone who is threating to do a terriost attack,atleast ill know who to call if I had that info..
    I want to add that I have property in THE MIDDLE EAST and I travel to jersulem from time to time so maybe I was on there radar from the beginning and not realizing it due to my travels..

I would expect a place like russia or the Middle East secret police to come banging on people's doors late at night for questioning someone over a facebook post.Also I know I could of slammed the doors in there face but I have nothing to hide and if all they want to do is talk then I'll talk to the point where I know I won't say anything that can possibly backfire and incriminate myself..
    I'm on my phone so I apologize for any misspelled words because I don't feel like going back and proof reading what I wrote..bayoushooters phone website isn't all that great

Did you fill out or sign any forms(waiver of your rights)? If so, then with who? JPSO, ICE, or both?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    And I will also admit that I was freaking terrified seeing all those agents Infront of my house but honestly if they do that Sht again I will politely ask them to GTFO off my property and maybe give them my phone number so they can call me and we can meet on my terms,if it was so easy for them to track my house adress im sure they could of tracked my cell and gave me a heads up that they were coming over..these guys were plain cloths and if it wasn't for the 2 Jpso deputies I could of thought that they were some thugs trying to attemp an home invasion robbery..it's nowonder you here about plain cloths officers getting shot,there's no way to tell who's who especially at 1am when I'm half asleep

Lol. Now they were dressed like thugs and trying to break in? I'm confused about the home invasion robbery thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I can't verify this event having happened, so someone *cough* must've *cough* wiped all the records of an such an incident.

Are you sure those were ICE and JPSO at your door and not some group of goons doing some candid TV show?

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Blah blah blah blah blah tin foil blah blah troll blah blah blah I keep making stuff up and forgot my original story blah blah blah

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Like others have posted, I don't know why ICE would have been involved in this situation? Maybe I'm missing something.
    I scratched my head back in April when there was a nut shooting off a shotgun near Lakeside Regional in Covington. Couldn't understand why the ATF was responding to this incident. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/04/armed_deputies_police_officers.html

They can claim jurisdiction over any gun crime, not to mention the forensic resources they can offer. And in an incident like that that came out as a active shooter, any and all LEOs respond, especially at a high occupancy public area like mall, hospital, school, and so on. The more the merrier.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Blah blah blah blah blah tin foil blah blah troll blah blah blah I keep making stuff up and forgot my original story blah blah blah

And this one says it best!

I've kept an ear pressed to a desk and still haven't heard anything of the sort happening. Not that I actually expect it to pan out, though.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Actually little pending investigative information is shared with the locals.

I know they don't advertise all their on-going double super secret investigative greatness . Read his original post. He said it was ICE accompanied with Plain clothes and marked JPSO units. There is only a few divisions at JPSO that work regularly with HSI, 2 of which I know did not participate in this. Patrol would have punched an item for it, which as far as I have been told did not happen with this incident. If it happened fine, but from the looks of the devolution of the thread it probably didn't.
    And you and I both know no matter how secret you want to think or portray anything a federal agency does, when they bring locals with them they read them in to a certain extent so the locals know what they are dealing with. If they are not willing to do that they go alone.

dixiejarhead

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    NOLA/Northshore!
    I know they don't advertise all their on-going double super secret investigative greatness . Read his original post. He said it was ICE accompanied with Plain clothes and marked JPSO units. There is only a few divisions at JPSO that work regularly with HSI, 2 of which I know did not participate in this. Patrol would have punched an item for it, which as far as I have been told did not happen with this incident. If it happened fine, but from the looks of the devolution of the thread it probably didn't.
    And you and I both know no matter how secret you want to think or portray anything a federal agency does, when they bring locals with them they read them in to a certain extent so the locals know what they are dealing with. If they are not willing to do that they go alone.

It does not always happen that way, that is all I am saying. Half the time the patrol units are just there for back up and never let in on what the investigation is about short of any potential threats.

trout25red

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Best Bank
    I want to add that I have property in THE MIDDLE EAST and I travel to jersulem from time to time so maybe I was on there radar from the beginning and not realizing it due to my travels..

I am thinking there may be more to this story. Is "Moe" short for a certain prophet's name? Your announced "counter protest" to some anti-Islamic protest could be looked at as the type of threat that LEO's would be looking out for. If so, you would not be the only international traveling Muslim being watched in this country.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I am thinking there may be more to this story. Is "Moe" short for a certain prophet's name? Your announced "counter protest" to some anti-Islamic protest could be looked at as the type of threat that LEO's would be looking out for. If so, you would not be the only international traveling Muslim being watched in this country.

....and the roux thickens......

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Damn I'm just a ole country boy I've never known anybody that owned land in the Middle East, do you have the mineral rights?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Damn I'm just a ole country boy I've never known anybody that owned land in the Middle East, do you have the mineral rights?

There actually are a few Muslim business owners in the New Orleans area who have property in Pakistan for example. They tend to be Pro-Gun since they need to protect their stores. I do not think any of them care about jihad as they are too busy making money in the land of opportunity and taking care of their families. Just like many immigrants who have started business in the US over the last 200 years!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom