I/E technicians 10 years Plus

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Any I/E technicians in the Petro-Chem industry looking for a permanent I/E MAINTENANCE position in the Convent area contact me either here or via e-mail

kajuntriton at eatel dot com

NCCER Certification in Instrumentation or Electrical will be required before official job offer will be made.....NO worries it isn't that hard to complete right in BR at the ABC school on Highland Rd.!

KT

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    All of our current techs took the test last year and all past on their first attempt, just hired one new guy two weeks ago and he failed his first attempt on a Thursday and went back the next Monday and passed.
    Most guys with experience Construction and Maintenance should be capable of passing the examine.......
    I have held my certification since around 2001....the course has become somewhat more intense since then but still basically the same....it is about a two hour exam.
    I have been in supervision here for almost a year now, we have a GREAT I/E department but due to recent retirements and one quit to return to a previous job we now have two openings....
    We have very competitive wages and very good bennies! And 4-10 work schedules....average about 150 hours OT annually (on NON TURN-AROUND years,) we have a major turnaround every 5 years and that was 2012......major turnaround for us is 14 to 18 days. If someone is looking for a high number of overtime hours, this would not be a suitable position.

KT

Armnhammer

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Walker/Denham
    I have 9 years experience doing electrical work. 2 years instrument (mostly running tubing, mounting valves) not certified though. And I went to ABC school for 2 years E&I. What plant is it? I may be interested.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    I have 9 years experience doing electrical work. 2 years instrument (mostly running tubing, mounting valves) not certified though. And I went to ABC school for 2 years E&I. What plant is it? I may be interested.

MOΛΩN ΛABE

Armnhammer, we are looking for equally strong I/E with strong maintenance experience.....
    You can contact me via PM or e-mail and I will give you more details........

KT

Top Bottom