I Finally Understand What's Up With Penguin!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56494

WASHINGTON – Just when liberals thought it was safe to start identifying themselves as such, an acclaimed, veteran psychiatrist is making the case that the ideology motivating them is actually a mental disorder.

"Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded," says Dr. Lyle Rossiter, author of the new book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness." "Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave."

While political activists on the other side of the spectrum have made similar observations, Rossiter boasts professional credentials and a life virtually free of activism and links to "the vast right-wing conspiracy."

For more than 35 years he has diagnosed and treated more than 1,500 patients as a board-certified clinical psychiatrist and examined more than 2,700 civil and criminal cases as a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. He received his medical and psychiatric training at the University of Chicago.

Rossiter says the kind of liberalism being displayed by both Barack Obama and his Democratic primary opponent Hillary Clinton can only be understood as a psychological disorder.

"A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity – as liberals do," he says. "A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population – as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state – as liberals do."

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
    augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
    rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

"The roots of liberalism – and its associated madness – can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind," he says. "When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious."

J

jayd

a mental disorder.

Now ya'll stop picking on the Penguin...........

vrazhykijhoh0c04oxj6.jpg

If he really has a disorder it's not fair or right to
    pick on the handicapped,
    K?

jky Pengy :D

Last edited by a moderator:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=56494

Dr. Rossiter says the liberal agenda preys on weakness and feelings of inferiority in the population by:

creating and reinforcing perceptions of victimization;
    satisfying infantile claims to entitlement, indulgence and compensation;
    augmenting primitive feelings of envy;
    rejecting the sovereignty of the individual, subordinating him to the will of the government.

That about sums it up ..

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    And here I thought he was a trailer-park maintenance bubba with a chemical imbalance...

Darn, BP, you hadda go and burst the bubble...:D

Look, don't lump me in your your kin! What's even funnier is that GOP followers will read anything and the writers know that. I could write a book on how liberals were originally born in salt mines and it would sell. They call them 'ditto heads' for a reason...

Why the long face? lol
    Ann%20Coulter-2.jpg

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    I am very disappointed normally Penguin comes up with arguments designed to make us think..(of course all we think is that he is a left wing loon..:rofl:)

but this one is just lame. I mean if you want to post a pic of a political loonatic Ann Coulter is certainly one...

But look at these crazy bitches...

rosie05.jpg

hillary_clinton.jpg

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Hillary is so ******* Crazy I have to post more than one..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hillary_clinton.jpg

PelosiHetchy.jpg

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    There are a million more hot liberals versus hot conservatives. Just go to any college campus...lol

Seriously, someone put Laura Bush, Peggy Nanoonanoo and Debbie Schdliesinoinger on that poster? Eye exams 4tmfw!

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i like how they found the worst pics of "theirs" of those women,,but the janet reno pic is just a normal pic hahaha you dont have to try and make her look fugly

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    There are a million more hot liberals versus hot conservatives. Just go to any college campus...lol

I disagree. Perhaps if you went to some place like Tulane / Loyola where most of the folks are liberal to begin with. . . but here at LSU most of the hot ones are pretty conservative :)

There are a lot of liberal, frumpy, homely, english-major-type girls here though. . .

Top Bottom