I guess I'm behind the learning curve!!??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2008
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t_1-I1HcE8[/ame]

This is something new. I guess I've been wasting my range time all these years.

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    he shoots at someone from that close while trying to do acrobats, his face wil become swiss cheese.

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    ive practiced shooting from my back between, my legs and over my head, but ive never done a cool ninja roll.....

the only reason i could see doing that is to make yourself a little dizzy lose sight of your target,,,then get back on target..,in reality you could trip fall and roll over wile trying to get away i guess this could help your reaction time to recover,,but it looks silly as hell

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    shooting from the ground is one thing, and is a good thing to practice. But rolling around (while pointing guns at your buddies behind you) is ignorant.

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    haha watch the cs video...i dont think she gives him more then a little sprits...she sure didnt give him a full blast....

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    the only reason i could see doing that is to make yourself a little dizzy lose sight of your target,,,then get back on target..,

Well if your in a gun fight, I think doing one of those rolls would also give your attacker a good chuckle just before he unloads into your back in mid roll.:mamoru:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Risk Inc. must have trained this guy.
    Probably trying to make the vehicle to a barrel roll.
    Smash-Edit.jpg

:)

Asc.rudeboy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    Well if your in a gun fight, I think doing one of those rolls would also give your attacker a good chuckle just before he unloads into your back in mid roll.:mamoru:

hahaha no i wasnt saying it was something you should do in a gun fight,,,and im not saying the guy isnt a tool....i was only saying that it might be the reason he did that to simulate being disorented and firing on a target,..

bang bang:rofl: bang bang:rofl: bang bang:rofl:

senseiturtle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2007
    South Carolina
    He reminds me of that Napoleon Dynamite character who videos himself acting like a football quarterback, throwing the ball off into the distance.

I'm sure I'll be pulling a slug out of his kneecap, or one of his student's kneecaps, in a few months.

Swampy

Chicken head
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 3, 2006
    Harvey, La.
    The only thing that would make that video better, would be if he was shooting the weapon of choice for all elite security squads........ The Hi Point 45..

Top Bottom