i just got the talk

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Your wife knows more then you think. Our wives talk. :rofl:

I guess I'm just lucky. My wife has the combination to my safe. She's seen everything I have. She basically says "if it doesn't take food out of the kids mouths, it's fine with me.". Yep, I have a good woman. :cool:

When Spec had his new safe delivered in December, he made a comment about the old safe's combination. I didn't know it, now we have "lessons" on how to open that safe. He's made me open it several times but I'd still be dead if my life depended on opening it. I hate, hate, hate dial combinations.

I have a keypad entry much smaller safe for my Glock that has such a fubared combination he can't ever remember it. "Well you take this birth year and add it your great aunt's age when we got married and then divide it by our anniversary year."

I think we're even on that score. :mamoru:

But yeah, that's how I feel too. I tease him but he has his toys and God knows I've probably spent more on my hobbies this year than he has. Lost had a good idea though. I don't know where the list to his firearms are in the event he's out of town and they're stolen or something happens to him.

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    My girlfriend has no idea of how many guns I have. She started to give me grief when i brought 3 new ones home this weekend until I reminded her of her purse collection. She always tells me that she buys the expensive purses so she can pass them down to her daughter one day, I have started using the same line about passing the guns to my son.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    My girlfriend has no idea of how many guns I have. She started to give me grief when i brought 3 new ones home this weekend until I reminded her of her purse collection. She always tells me that she buys the expensive purses so she can pass them down to her daughter one day, I have started using the same line about passing the guns to my son.

Uh, no way. Purses can only be passed down to daughters. Guns are heirlooms and can be passed down to BOTH daughters and sons!!! :mamoru:

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Seriously, Leave her, You got a taste and It only gets worse.
    As long as the bills get paid and savings contributed my wife could care less what I buy.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    she was just cleaning up the spare bedroom and they had all the empty gun boxes in a comforter bag. shes a keeper she didnt care that i had them all she just didnt know i had them.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    No offense, I know it's a joke but I really don't see the humor in this video. Men would prefer their wife dumb and ignorant around firearms???

Again being on ignore is good...

of course you don't see the humor in ...cause you are a _______?Hint: Fe_al_.:)

Wimmins can know all about guns without carrying an inventory of the Misters guns.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    My wife is a keeper also. She loves to shoot and as long as we get a few SHE likes, I can get all I want as long as we can afford them! Unfortunately, we can't afford squat these days...

clay7160

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2010
    Abbeville, LA
    first of all im in oklahoma. i dont go home till the 4th. i get a phone call earlier. baby you have some explaining to do when you get home... i simply respond whats wrong. she said i didnt know you had that many guns. i thought you just have a few. i kinda giggled and said yea i have a bunch i been having them. she said i thought you only had like three or 4 plus the shot gun and the transformer(sub 2000) didnt go as bad as i though but im guessing she will be expecting either a new purse some jeans or sunglasses when i get back. :cool:

So i guess you are keeping the new ar15 at my house ?

p.s. your girl asked me to send her the joke about poisoning the wife....so don't eat or drink anything when you first get home...she might have ideas...

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette

p.s. your girl asked me to send her the joke about poisoning the wife....so don't eat or drink anything when you first get home...she might have ideas...

i dont know if ill be able to sneak that in. might have to wait till i get the safe moved in the final destination.

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Be careful with that one! They dont forget things like that! Might come back to haunt you!

Oh, don't worry, I've prepared for that one too!! I've got a handful of $10 Lorcin/Raven/Jiminez pistols I'm going to sell so she can't pull the "But you didn't sell any of your guns" card.

Oh yes, Quickdraw is smart boy :D

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette

she knows about the other two. she said something about all my guns. then i told her thats not all of them. i said i have two more at clay clays. she said want me to go get them? im like its ok they safe over there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom