I JUST SHOT SOMEBODY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    88   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    Make that phone call, say the code phrase. Within an hour there will be no evidence whatsoever that anything happened at all. One call that’s all! Then I’d probably go grab some cold ones and a good, greasy burger. I’m probably kidding.

But for serious, I think hotbiggun nailed the correct answer.

gman3214

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2022
    Meatire
    Here's a hypothetical scenario for all of us, but possibly beating a dead horse.
    An intruder breaks in (or worse) and the True American acts within his/her Rights and smokes the POS.

What do you do now?
    Call the police then sit and wait?
    First call your lawyer or any one associated with the what ever gun insurance people. Listen to what ever they say, and part of it is calling the cops after that.

gman3214

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 25, 2022
    Meatire
    Call “the cleaners” and wait lol
    1728524209440.jpeg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Make that phone call, say the code phrase. Within an hour there will be no evidence whatsoever that anything happened at all. One call that’s all! Then I’d probably go grab some cold ones and a good, greasy burger. I’m probably kidding.

But for serious, I think hotbiggun nailed the correct answer.
    "Royale with Cheese" please. That's a tasty burger

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I admit up front I do not know the correct answer, but many years ago, I read an article in probably Guns and Ammo or American Rifleman suggesting that in this situation, you should call 911 and say an intruder has been shot in your house and you need the police and an ambulance. And don't say anything else about who did what. You have covered your bases by requesting help and police, and you have not given any information that could be used against you. Then call your lawyer.

If someone has comments about this, I'd appreciate hearing how things in the real world have worked out for others.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    My Grandparents would have sat on his body and eaten sandwiches while waiting for him to bleed out, THEN called the police to have the corpse removed by the Meat Wagon Express.

While waiting for the police, they would have made it a "teachable moment" for my Sister and I (kids don't get to see dead perps every day.)
    Yes, my Grandparents generation was quite different.
    As for me, lawyer, old cop friend, then 911!

Top Bottom