I know concealed means concealed but DUDE!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Personally, I desire a higher caliber woman.

Does she know about "Purses"?

This story brought to you by Monostat and Hoppe's #9.

Maybe the crabs were "standing their ground"

Look at her- there hasn't been anything else occupying that area is so long that she presumed it might as well be a holster.

okay bayoushooters- add to the list.

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Seriously, i'd be more concerned about what she's concealing in that hair. Looks like something's already exploded in there.

Holy 1970's disco flashback.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I read that whole thing. It was really bad view point but did have a really kool gif
    fytoczrrjhiz6s8vtbq5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    What in the Hell ever happen to just tossing **** out of the window? "O crap. The Po-lice. Quick give it to me. I'll hide it in my vag." Da Frick wrong with people today!!

And I got to disagree with you wabbit. I'm sure he's got some miles on her. If everything that's been stuck in her would stick out of her, she'd look like a porcupine.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    What in the Hell ever happen to just tossing **** out of the window? "O crap. The Po-lice. Quick give it to me. I'll hide it in my vag." Da Frick wrong with people today!!

And I got to disagree with you wabbit. I'm sure he's got some miles on her. If everything that's been stuck in her would stick out of her, she'd look like a porcupine.

well as verm pointed out, we all have different standards- so you're correct. I personally would die of alcohol poisoning before I'd get drunk enough

and as further evidence... she did afterall hide a gun in there. Never met a virgin that could pull that off.

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    well as verm pointed out, we all have different standards- so you're correct. I personally would die of alcohol poisoning before I'd get drunk enough

and as further evidence... she did afterall hide a gun in there. Never met a virgin that could pull that off.
    I've been to Pattaya, Thailand and have seen some things at a place called "Marilyns" I wish I could remove from my memory, so this does not surprise me one bit.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I've been to Pattaya, Thailand and have seen some things at a place called "Marilyns" I wish I could remove from my memory, so this does not surprise me one bit.

While out riding a motorcycle in that area I dined on a Water Buffalo steak. My memory is getting foggy, it was closer to Sattahip, Thailand. Bangkok was one of my favorite Cities to visit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom