I love Case knives.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zip7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2007
    I have way too many... and a lot of them cases. I like the older ones though - from the 70's or 60's

claystreet

Mike
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    New Jersey
    Im a knife afficianado. Im hooked on Swiss Army and Buck myself. I love a good ebay score of some old knives for next to nothing. The last one I bought was a barand new Swiss Army Ranger for $9.00. I think the box cost more to make and the shipping was $5.00. Not bad for a $40.00 knife. I carry over 50 brands but the Mrs. keeps an eye on my catalogs and wallet when I do place orders. LOL.

Wilson54

MS-Deltan
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Louisiana
    I LOVE Case knives. I have quite a few. I just bought a slim line trapper last week. They ARE my favorite brand althought I do have other brands.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Oh yeah.....I only have about 10 Case Knives but my dad has been collecting them for years. He bought out a few old stores a while back getting the display stand and lots of knives in them. I think he paid about 200.00 for each display and some had as many as 60 knives in them. Talk about a steal.

Wilson54

MS-Deltan
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Louisiana
    I had too many regular budweisers to drink when I bought my Case Canoe in a Gonzales Hardware store and I had too many Buds when I lost it. After two years I finally found it in my nightstand table (with as much shine as a baby's buttocks). I put it back in it's original box. Oh...........I bought a Sod Buster Jr. too...............just for general principles................to punish myself........... :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom