I may have a serious problem ...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my bow in hand. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the top limb of my bow. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the proshop the next time I am in town???

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I admit it- I started reading this and thought "this doesn't sounds right......" :doh:

Good one! :bowrofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have a friend that said that his wife did that exact thing, no bow in his story however.

He allowed her to climb through a window that she left unlocked, and when she got in, closed the window, and turned around to see my buddy standing there, he told her; "Don't worry about locking it, your going right back through it!"

Needless to say, divorce was soon to follow.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    There may be a logical explanation for the hang up calls and getting out of someones car and having to put her panties back on. Do gynecologists make house calls anymore?
    If not I'm sorry for your loss.
    :rolleyes:

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Was the bow in the direct line of sight of her when you saw her putting her panties on? if so, you may have misidentified the true location of the "hairline crack." You bow may be just fine, in which case you have no worries.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    I really need some advice with a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the boat with my bow in hand. When she came home she got out of someone's car buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat that I noticed a hairline crack in the top limb of my bow. Is that something that I need to fix right away or can I bring it into the proshop the next time I am in town???

Sounds like a Mathew's Bow. Best go ahead and remove the string and cable to relieve tension on the limb and contact Mathews for a replacement. Now that hunting season is over or nearly over there should be no rush to replace the limb unless you shoot for fun regularly. :)

love this joke.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport

Awww snap. PM sent, and that's what I get for not reading the ENTIRE post.

Buy the book, though. You won't regret it!

Top Bottom