I need a distraction.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    You're on an airplane for seven hours trying not to panic with irrational fears of plummeting to your death in a flying ball of flame.

I'm only half kidding here folks. I'm nervous.

You need a distraction and an hour of wifi time at the airport in which to download it. What's good?

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I think I'm the only one that hates angry birds. Lol

And I'm sitting next to my father on the plane. But Spec may want that Debbie suggestion. He's on his own while I'm headed to Prince William Sound. :)

Last edited:

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    i heart Lux Touch. its like risk. the computer is pretty competitive too. otherwise hanging with friends is cool. its hangman and scrabble combined. you can play against your friends.

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Zombies gun ship. Your already in a plane, so you just need to shoot the zombies from the sky! As stated above, gun bros killed LOTS of time on that one. And spent a few good hours on cover orange, and I believe it's free.

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    i typically stay awake through the first meal and then take a sleeping pill after the dinner service. it helps me get in sync if its a transatlantic flight. Its harder on transpacific because you see the sun set and rise a couple more times. My travel pack is about like a BOB because i travel so much. I usually have a nice long book, snacks, games on the ipad/phone, movies on the macbook and a notebook to write if i get bored. I also stop in duty free on the way out and buy a bottle of liquor. you'll spend $20, but you won't have to spend $7 if you want a single cocktail on the plane.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Oh good lord!!!!!!!!!!!! My father god bless him is worse than a toddler wanting attention. LOL I gave up playing Zombie Duck and never tried anything else. But I got to watch Thor. Awesome again. And Water for Elephants. :)

Top Bottom