I ready for some football.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Not going to happen.

Probably not, but if JJ blows the first two or three games I'd be willing to bet money that they'll start rotating QB's during the games and Mettenberger will get some snaps....

Hopefully he's developed a LOT in the off-season under Kragthorpe...We'll find out in about 30 days against Oregon....

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The whole Miles/Jefferson thing sort of reminds me of Jim Haslett/Aaron Brooks. Sometimes the coach just needs to admit he made a mistake and misplaced his trust in someone who is never going to be what was once expected. Its' time to move on. Hopefully, for LSU's sake, he matured and gained some skill in the off-season. I just don't see it happening.
    Back to the original post, Yes. I am definitely ready for football. I bought a new big screen and added the HD package on my TV service six months ago. And, as hard as it has been, so far I have manage to avoid all the rerun games since then. Just waiting for that special moment of the first kickoff.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    I am hoping now that Crowton is gone Kragthorpe will bring back some of the playing ability Jefferson showed as a freshman. Crowton did zero to develop Jefferson and I believe Jefferson regressed under Crowton from his freshman year. Crowton set the program back 5 years,. I'll be in Dallas come Sept. 3rd

Renegade

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    CAN'T WAIT!!!

Roll Tide

Around the bowl and down the hole... ROLL TIDE ROLL!

saban-roll-tide.jpg

Top Bottom