I think I found my motivation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brown rice and not the instant kind...

lost 40 lbs since march. Eat correctly, 6 meals a day (small)

except for breakfast (1 bowl oatmeal plain w honey and cinnamon 2 eggs and the rest egg whites protein coffee shake)

Greek yogurt vanilla no extra sugar crap, raw almonds, carrots, natural peanut butter, etc etc

run 2-5 miles every other day (at least 2 miles a day) plus quick high intensity work out was my way.

Saturday am is a long run, then drink eat pretty much what I want...ie cheat day...Sunday maybe one cheat meal (not crazy bad) and then get back on track.

Protein protein protein. Key to fat loss.

Eating for life (book) is a good base on what to eat. The rest is research tons of crap on the Internet.
    I really hope that the egg whites, protein, and coffee are not all in a shake! And I agree, protein is the way to go!

deuxlatch

Airbus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette, La/Houston Tx.
    Ultramet makes a meal replacement shake for those on the go. 41g of protein and only 265 calories. The best part is the chocolate tastes like a thin pudding and is very filling. I used to drink this about 10 years ago when I did the Body-For-Life program so I got ordered some more online to get back into it. BFL is kind of like P90X in that it's very intense, but man it works. I haven't been able to lose any weight since my back surgery last December but I'm hoping the steroids they fed me are out of my system by now so I can start dropping pounds again.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Good luck - we're all pulling for you!

I'm 6'-1" and had a pysical done 2 years ago - weighed 217 lbs but my triglycerides were high. Diet change (not drastic) and a splurge meal every Saturday for Dinner (whatever I want!). In 2 years I'm down to 182!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom