Idaho has a message for Commiefornia!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Not only texas, they are here in Louisiana and Florida.
    There had been two families from Commi-Land that have bought homes in my neighborhood which is private by the way with NO homeowners association.
    Both have gotten together and proposed homeowners association with silly fees among other proposed rules.
    Not a damn person out of the 15 other homes went to their ''meeting''
    Message sent and understood I would hope.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Not only texas, they are here in Louisiana and Florida.
    There had been two families from Commi-Land that have bought homes in my neighborhood which is private by the way with NO homeowners association.
    Both have gotten together and proposed homeowners association with silly fees among other proposed rules.
    Not a damn person out of the 15 other homes went to their ''meeting''
    Message sent and understood I would hope.

Some of the most directly impactful tyranny is diffused at the bottom levels, with small-minded busybodies in homeowner's associations and on local boards and councils bossing their neighbors around over petty **** because they think they know well enough for all.

T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Not really the Governor, and the deaf interpreter is a riot, but this guy is spot on! I’m betting most of Colorado is currently wishing they had been better warned. Watch out Texas!

https://youtu.be/_PwRtaMkOCM

I loved it!

These fleeing liberals are like nasty little year-round resident barn sparrows - who, instinctively, foul their own nests.

In my long past youth, I would help my grandfather annually, in the proper season, erect specially - designed bird houses for the migrating purple martins. Beginning on a certain day, he would daily scan the sky, in the pre-dusk hours, to identify the advanced scouts of the main martin flock. That was a signal to immediately erect the steel pole mounted, lofty bird houses he had built, maintained and stored. It seems like - for about a month, each P.M. near dusk , we would watch these graceful, elegant birds circle and communicate in their twangy voice -- allegedly feeding on air-borne mosquitos (a myth?- I don't know?) before roosting. After a while, young baby martins could be heard in the houses and later seen learning to fly. Then, one day they would all be gone and Grandpa would immediately take down the houses.

We would clean out the nesting materials which were, in every compartment, comprised of stripped-clean tree twigs. There were no feathers, excrement, leaves or other miscellaneous debris.

One year, Grandpa left one of the houses up for a few weeks after the martins left, to answer my youthful query - why do we take them down so quickly? The house was almost immediately swarmed by a squalking mass of sparrows like flies on fresh poop. All day long in and out squalking. He let me have at 'em with my Sheridan 5mm Blue Streak, after school and on week ends. My accuracy was not bad, but the mortality rate did not phase the activity level for more than 5-10 minutes. They are as dumb as they are nasty.

When we took the house down, GP had me clean the compartments with a hooked wire. YUCK! On top of and crammed onto the bottom layer of Martin twig nests, were feathers, poop, broken bird egg shells and dried gunk, leaves, grass clippings, paper scraps and other trash. The compartments were almost completely and tightly packed full.

So What?!! After taking down the house for cleaning, the nasty critters take off to find another habitat to repeat the systematic slum-ation process. It's in their DNA.

Last edited:

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    I loved it!

These fleeing liberals are like nasty little year-round resident barn sparrows - who, instinctively, foul their own nests.

In my long past youth, I would help my grandfather annually, in the proper season, erect specially - designed bird houses for the migrating purple martins. Beginning on a certain day, he would daily scan the sky, in the pre-dusk hours, to identify the advanced scouts of the main martin flock. That was a signal to immediately erect the steel pole mounted, lofty bird houses he had built, maintained and stored. It seems like - for about a month, each P.M. near dusk , we would watch these graceful, elegant birds circle and communicate in their twangy voice -- allegedly feeding on air-borne mosquitos (a myth?- I don't know?) before roosting. After a while, young baby martins could be heard in the houses and later seen learning to fly. Then, one day they would all be gone and Grandpa would immediately take down the houses.

We would clean out the nesting materials which were, in every compartment, comprised of stripped-clean tree twigs. There were no feathers, excrement, leaves or other miscellaneous debris.

One year, Grandpa left one of the houses up for a few weeks after the martins left, to answer my youthful query - why do we take them down so quickly? The house was almost immediately swarmed by a squalking mass of sparrows like flies on fresh poop. All day long in and out squalking. He let me have at 'em with my Sheridan 5mm Blue Streak, after school and on week ends. My accuracy was not bad, but the mortality rate did not phase the activity level for more than 5-10 minutes. They are as dumb as they are nasty.

When we took the house down, GP had me clean the compartments with a hooked wire. YUCK! On top of and crammed onto the bottom layer of Martin twig nests, were feathers, poop, broken bird egg shells and dried gunk, leaves, grass clippings, paper scraps and other trash. The compartments were almost completely and tightly packed full.

So What?!! After taking down the house for cleaning, the nasty critters take off to find another habitat to repeat the systematic slum-ation process. It's in their DNA.

that was a great story to read and perfect analogy

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yep. Never lose sight of the fact that the reason CA is such a cesspool is because THEY VOTED FOR IT.

They should keep their asses there and swim in it. :mad:

Top Bottom