Illegals beat up cops, let go with no bail

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    I have the same advice for NYC as NOLA. “If you don’t like how things are being run Vote Better!”
    It’s sad and true that stupid people vote for stupid people. A lot of the voter base is either a criminal or someone related to a criminal who would want an easy on crime administration. It really sucks to be in the few that vote against it. I’m one of em. Lol

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    I read somewhere that the illegals that live in Florida travel to New York to steal, then go back to FL. It’s killing me that I can’t find the story.

Edit: they steal in NY, go spend it in Florida, then go back to steal some more.

Found it

Sounds like a current version of the traveler clan but made up of completely illegal on all counts people

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It’s sad and true that stupid people vote for stupid people. A lot of the voter base is either a criminal or someone related to a criminal who would want an easy on crime administration. It really sucks to be in the few that vote against it. I’m one of em. Lol
    Agreed. Its just like LA in Cali, where they made no cash bails possible. In the last year. Their basis is people of color are unjustly prejudiced because of a lack of available cash for a bail. News flash, don't do illegal stuff, and don't get arrested and charged! Clearly NY is the same. What is our society coming to when you can beat up the cops while being detained, then get out of jail on a no cash bond/bail? I'm like WTF? How many times can you repeat this cycle? Five or ten? Where is the penalty or deterrent?

So you could be an illegal entering thru TX, get detained by BP, declare political asylum, get papers to see a judge in 2 or 3 years. Bused to NYC, get free board and meals. Possibly go pickpocket (or steal) for some walking cash, get detained by cops, beat em up in the process. Then see a judge and get out with zero cash bail. Brought to you by Joe Biden and Klam Harris.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    We are looking at this the wrong way. Dems are not failing to fix this. They are succeeding at changing the system. We will all be considered criminals before this is over. I’m sad because I have lived my life being a productive citizen but will probably be an outlaw when I die. I’m not planning anything stupid. I just mean that good is now bad and vice versa.

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    I didn't think it was possible to be stupid enough to believe that the Biden administration and his blatantly illegal policies and the illegal things he's doing and the lies he's telling to create as many Democrats as possible before the election are good for the country. But I guess it is.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Pull that crap in any other country on the face of the Earth...see what happens.
    The cops in Saudi Arabia will beat the crap out of you, then take you to jail where you will get beaten AGAIN! That's what the Deputy Minister of Al Jubail told my group when we had tea with him. He said their people are afraid of the cops, so they behave themselves.

WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    Saw a short video this am, Illegal shouting at a group of Black folks.
    NO more money for you , Money for us now!!!
    I'm like this is going to get a lot worse than better and real soon!!!
    I saw something similar on an X post. It was during thanksgiving and they were giving turkeys out to the needy. Messed up thing was they were prioritizing the immigrants over their own citizens.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    88A9588D-DD04-4E32-8E16-2725BF13EB44.jpeg
    EB05DEBD-FCB2-4C57-B2C3-62508B42DB5D.jpeg
    CB84B0B4-2023-4BA9-8C85-B102D7C00B14.jpeg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members