Illegals Bussed to Louisiana

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Everyone be vewwy careful talking about this stuff, I got struck down last time I voiced my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    The play here is putting them in places where they can be counted during the census, they cant vote, but they are counted on the census and thats how the number of house seats and electoral votes are calculated. Covid is just a tool to seize more power and move more wealth higher up the food chain faster than natural. Why 1k people are allowed into walmart but ten in a local place is out of the question. Thats why California has killed itself with immigration for decades, to be over represented.

Last edited:

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    The play here is putting them in places where they can be counted during the census, they cant vote, but they are counted on the census and thats how the number of house seats and electoral votes are calculated. Covid is just a tool to seize more power and move more wealth higher up the food chain faster than natural. Why 1k people are allowed into walmart but ten in a local place is out of the question. Thats why California has killed itself with immigration for decades, to be over represented.

Not to mention bus and fly them into a state infected with covid so they can tally up those numbers and tell everyone its a ''hot spot'' Then **** all over our rights again with these dumb ass mask mandates and or lock downs that doesn't prevent crap
    If I were in a coma for a decade and woke up now I would swear we were in china

swampfoxx

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Ponchatoula, LA
    We (the unvaxxed) are being blamed for the spread, but FJBE is allowing FJB to dump the unvaxxed Covid spreaders all across the state. They are traitors and should be hanged.

Jadams74

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2019
    Ponchatoula, Louisiana
    I saw a bus full of 20 or so Hispanic women being dropped off at a trailer park in Hammond last week. A few went into the trailer park and the rest started walking towards the mall. There were no children or men with them, but I was shocked and disturbed seeing illegal aliens dropped off in Hammond. This is happening all over the country. We need a secure border and an administration that doesn't encourage this invasion of our sovereign nation.

Horrible

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2020
    SE LA
    Everyone be vewwy careful talking about this stuff, I got struck down last time I voiced my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Meh. Don't self-censor. That is what they want.

We need to speak up LOUDLY about this issue. Evil reigns when good men do nothing.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    I saw a bus full of 20 or so Hispanic women being dropped off at a trailer park in Hammond last week. A few went into the trailer park and the rest started walking towards the mall. There were no children or men with them, but I was shocked and disturbed seeing illegal aliens dropped off in Hammond. This is happening all over the country. We need a secure border and an administration that doesn't encourage this invasion of our sovereign nation.

I talked to a guy on a construction site today and he said his nephew got in last week. I asked him if his feet got burned in the desert and he said no, he's a few weeks before his 18th birthday (still a minor) and his parents drove him, dropped him at the banks of the Rio Grande, he swam across, immigration picked him up and brought him to Hammond. He starts work Monday with his "new identity" -he'll make $15/hr and send much of it back home. Problem solved.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    2 weeks ago we went to Walmart on Ambassador Caffery Parkway (I never go to Walmart unless emergency) we were the only English speaking people in the checkout lines. Must have been 50+ people it was weird to see that outside of Texas.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom