I'm getting my first gun back!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    Well several years ago, when I just HAD to have a handgun, I swapped my first rifle I ever bought. Not to mention I didn't make enough money to just gou out and buy one either. It was a pre 64 winchester model 94. I never shot it at the time and was just collecting dust. I didn't have many firearms at the time or a safe to keep it in. Now since I have regretted it since the day I swapped it i'm getting it back. It was a friend that I swapped it with and I got in touch with him yesterday and he still had it and would be glad to sell it back to me. On top of that my wife is buying it for me for fathers day!!! This time I think I will just keep it for a while now. It can sit in the back of my safe and just collect dust for years now. Probably will not get shot until my son gets old enough, and wiser than me, then he can have it. Hopefully he will keep it!!! And NO it's NOT for sale!!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    You're lucky . My first gun ( that I purchased myself ) was an H&R .22 revolver . I sold it to a co worker when I got older . About 15 years later I saw him and inquired about the gun . He had sold it a long time ago . Now that I have a grandson , it would have been neat to have to pass down . Dammit .

Top Bottom