I'm very Greatful....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well my wife sent me to Vegas in 2009 for my Christmas gift to UFC 109. It was awesome and I had a blast. And I told her I wanted to go if I could once a year to Vegas or any UFC event. Well 2010 we started to build a house and now we have a baby on the way so the UFC trips and Vegas trips have gone out of the window. Well I was alittle down about it but I knew I would one day go again. Well To make a long story short. I play xbox with Tito Ortiz and follow him on twitter and he follows me, we're also friends on Facebook. Well we talk alot and became good friends well He told me he was gonna send me some tickets for his fight coming up in July in Vegas at the MGM Grand. Well I didn't really believe him, well the tickets came in today!!!! I'm shocked... I can't believe the dude hooked me up with 6 tickets to his fight at UFC 132. ANd told me we could hangout before and after the fights. I know alot of people don't like the guy and there are a bunch that do, but he is a good dude man. I guess in his sport there always has to be a good and a bad guy and he took the bad guy role. I even got him coming down in Sept for the UFC in New Orleans. Anyways I thought I would share with everyone my wondeful gift from someone that didn't have to do what he did.

Eric

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    It's me, my brother inlaw, my cousin, a buddy I work with and two friends. We all watch the fights every month. I've been a fan since 93. My top three favorite fighters are Randy Couture, Bj Penn and Tito Ortiz. I'm old school.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    It's me, my brother inlaw, my cousin, a buddy I work with and two friends. We all watch the fights every month. I've been a fan since 93. My top three favorite fighters are Randy Couture, Bj Penn and Tito Ortiz. I'm old school.

Man you better hide those tickets. You guys are going to go crazy for the next month lol

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    We were gonna try and get tickets to this event before the hook up, but being that it's a title fight and a pretty stacked card the tickets sold out fast and were super expensive. But my boy came thru.

Top Bottom