Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    These terror organisations are able to recruit young discouraged kids who have lost the hope for a prosperous future. It tends to be worse in countries with a demographic of greater numbers of men to women. So not only do these young adults realize they will never have a decent job....They also know that they'll never find a mate.

As far as the USA is concerned...I think there needs to be a better trade school system...especially in High Schools. And of course....there needs to be a better economy with better job prospects for young kids.

People are pretty much the same...we all want to be successful and find a mate...raise a family...live happily ever after. Throw a monkey wrench into the works...and you have a recipe for disaster.

I think I saw somewhere that China and India are really ticking time bombs. Because of young couple wanting a boy and being limited to one child....China's demographics are all F*cked up. Something like 20% of young males know they will never find a mate because there just aren't enough young girls. And the ones available only go to the wealthy.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    ISIS does not have that kind of money. You know what the cartels bring in on a monthly!?

Try- $65 Billion per year estimate.

I think the cartels would kill ISIS agents because any attack would make their job exponentially more difficult. Cartel leaders can remember what things were like pre-911; they don't want to see even more security that would surely follow any attack of any size. ISIS may think they are some hard MFs, but while in Mexico they are going to be out manned and out gunned plus the cartels have a penchant for torture that would make any muslim cringe.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I wouldn't bet on it. Not if IS is giving them money or weapons. I have been expecting this to happen, but I thought it would be a another year or three from now before they moved that far.

Why would the cartels do anything that would cause the US Government to get serious about border security. Most Americans don't care how many kilos of cocaine cross the border but let a terrorist dirty bomb go off in Omaha and get traced to the Mexican Border and watch how much money the cartels loose.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Why would the cartels do anything that would cause the US Government to get serious about border security. Most Americans don't care how many kilos of cocaine cross the border but let a terrorist dirty bomb go off in Omaha and get traced to the Mexican Border and watch how much money the cartels loose.

Just curious, is there ever anything to be concerned about? Is the populace in this country free to move about without any concern over terrorism? Just curious? Didn't that terror organization just directly threaten the US? But hey, if you say this nothing I'm okay with that.. You tell us when we should worry..

Last edited:

CHW2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Abita Springs
    The cartels? Some posts make it sound like a collection of boys clubs. They are some of the most ruthless all for money today gangs in existence. If one group sees a profit to be had the game is on, screw everyone else, if the side effect is more security it only drives up the cost of drugs and makes more profits.

Add to the whole issue a leadership that is ineffective in the USA and just maybe there will be a incident. Just how the US gov can parlay that incident into restrictions to US law and liberties will have to be seen. God forbid that the pantywaists in Washington protect the citizens.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    The cartels? Some posts make it sound like a collection of boys clubs. They are some of the most ruthless all for money today gangs in existence. If one group sees a profit to be had the game is on, screw everyone else, if the side effect is more security it only drives up the cost of drugs and makes more profits.

Add to the whole issue a leadership that is ineffective in the USA and just maybe there will be a incident. Just how the US gov can parlay that incident into restrictions to US law and liberties will have to be seen. God forbid that the pantywaists in Washington protect the citizens.

Agreed. . All I've seen from this administration is the attempt to strip law abiding citizens of their rights not the law breakers or the interlopers. But hey what do we know.?

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun

A: because the cartels aren't afraid of the US government and they don't care about the people they use as mules to cross the border either. If the cost of doing business goes up, they will just raise prices. They know the market will always be here, regardless.

B: Because IS only needs to bribe/convince one of the cartels to help them. Some won't, some might. Some cartels will help them if they see it giving them an edge over rival gangs.

And C: because if IS can achieve a high enough level of success, they could actually destabilize the region and make running the border easier for the cartels. Especially if the gangs coordinate their runs in time with the terrorist attacks.

I see a lot of possible benefits for one of the cartels, especially one of the smaller ones trying to come up.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I look at it like this; it has been about 200 years since enemy boots where on continental US soil, but that can't last forever. With an administration as weak and as globally mocked as our current one, and with an enemy as ambitious and well funded as IS, and with the current level of destabilization along the mexican side of the border, I have to view this as a viable threat. A dirty bomb or two would be just a start, as I see it. They will get troops into west texas and arizona during the confusion if they can. IS doesn't just want to attack us, they want to bring war to us.

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Where are they getting radio active material for these dirty bombs? IS invading the US is not going to happen. If they can't talk about possibly trying to explode a few car bombs near the border without us knowing, they certainly can't mass troops for an invasion without us knowing.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Where are they getting radio active material for these dirty bombs? IS invading the US is not going to happen. If they can't talk about possibly trying to explode a few car bombs near the border without us knowing, they certainly can't mass troops for an invasion without us knowing.
    it's pretty obvious they won't amass at the border for an invasion, but they can certainly get enough of them in and create a bunch of problems. .

tigerman248

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    Casper, WY
    Stop thinking for 1 minute about coming across the border. Lets just say for the sake of putting a number to it, There are approx 1.6 Billion Muslims worldwide and lets just say 1 % are potentially associated with terror that = 16 million Muslims potentially associated with terror worldwide.
    OK now if you use that same 1% math with the approx 6.7 million Muslims Living in this country already that's approx 67 K Muslims potentially associated with terror that wouldn't have to worry about crossing the border. I'm just saying !

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Stop thinking for 1 minute about coming across the border. Lets just say for the sake of putting a number to it, There are approx 1.6 Billion Muslims worldwide and lets just say 1 % are potentially associated with terror that = 16 million Muslims potentially associated with terror worldwide.
    OK now if you use that same 1% math with the approx 6.7 million Muslims Living in this country already that's approx 67 K Muslims potentially associated with terror that wouldn't have to worry about crossing the border. I'm just saying !

You really think 1 in 100 Muslims in the US is associated with terror? How many have left to go fight with Isis?

Last edited:

A5Mag12

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    La-Tx
    You really think 1 in 100 Muslims in the US is associated with terror? How many have left to go fight with Isis?

I would say 1% is a very low estimate. Many are sending money in many different ways to fund the terrorist.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I would say 1% is a very low estimate. Many are sending money in many different ways to fund the terrorist.

Can you show evidence of 67,000 Muslims sending money to terrorist organizations or any real evidence that 67,000 Muslims are associated with terrorism?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom