In need of toilet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    That kinda how it went. But still looking for a toilet. Need one by 2oclock today. After that I will have to go buy one for him. Good thong I didn't put this on there.

you may want to take that pic down... manufacture of an explosive device is a felony. Yes I know every country kid in the world has done it, but don't show it off on the 'net, just in case!

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    Wow, this is funny. I would almost be willing to pay for the toilet just to catch the expressionon your face when it blew up.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Will this lead to a new Chinglish warning label on all fireworks?

"Warning! Intentionally used not in toilet!"

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    you really put a sparkler bomb in the toilet expecting different results the the above posted picture? It is pretty funny that you blew up your bud's toilet.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    you really put a sparkler bomb in the toilet expecting different results the the above posted picture? It is pretty funny that you blew up your bud's toilet.

You flushed a sparkler bomb down the toilet? You idiot...:biglaugh: a small artillery shell (m80) I could see using because it doesn't pack that much of a punch. But that sparkler bomb will blow chunks out of a mature oak tree and put big holes in the yard.

facepalm23.jpg

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

You flushed a sparkler bomb down the toilet? You idiot...:biglaugh: a small artillery shell (m80) I could see using because it doesn't pack that much of a punch. But that sparkler bomb will blow chunks out of a mature oak tree and put big holes in the yard.

facepalm23.jpg

In reference to the sparkler bomb, he said "Good thing I didn't put this thing in there" and "I didn't make that I found it (picture) online."

He said he used a firecracker. If it had been a sparkler bomb it wouldn't be a toilet left. :doh:

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    Too funny, I've been in the same boat only it was new years eve. I threw a fire cracker the size of a lady finger, it was called water dynamite, over my cousins shoulder while he was taking a **** and it blew the toilet bowl in half. Thank God my dad had a spare toilet he never used for a renovation. Finding one on New Years Day would have been impossible. It's amazing how powerful those little fire crackers are.

manny76900

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Laplace
    If I put that sparkled bomb in there I think I would have to remodel his whole bathroom. Btw I found a toilet at home depot for 25 bucks.online they said the cheapest was like 50bucks.

nuclearmac

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    police

sounds like a article i read in the newspaper "toilet stolen from police station ,they have nothing to go on"

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom