Incidents are already beginning...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    Last night my wife and I were returning from a movie in Lake Charles about 9:30 PM. Just as we were leaving the mall going north, the street, for about a quarter mile, was nearly impassable due to the large number of groups of people, in groups of about 6 to 12, just slowly wandering in the middle of the street. They would not move out of the way (there are sidewalks on both sides). You actually had to slowly go around them.

Evidently, the arrogance, boldness, and confrontation minded groups are doing what they are doing to deliberately intimidate those of us.

Things are starting much sooner than I expected.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Last night my wife and I were returning from a movie in Lake Charles about 9:30 PM. Just as we were leaving the mall going north, the street, for about a quarter mile, was nearly impassable due to the large number of groups of people, in groups of about 6 to 12, just slowly wandering in the middle of the street. They would not move out of the way (there are sidewalks on both sides). You actually had to slowly go around them.

Evidently, the arrogance, boldness, and confrontation minded groups are doing what they are doing to deliberately intimidate those of us.

This is a common practice of theirs here in the NOLA area. That is one reason why I bought a large SUV, now I need a skid plate and a bumper guard for it. :D

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA

Yup. They were waiting for Obama to get elected JUST to walk in the middle of the street and irritate you.

LAYNFRM

in the fire
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    central/pride
    i just honk and put the cruise control on. call their bluff. had a nice sized group of em throwing their hands up and jumping around when cars were goin down evangeline street (4 lanes) blocking two lanes. other cars were slowing down and going in the oncoming lanes to go around, but when i got about 50 feet away, and hadn't checked up a bit, they all scattered real quick like. if i woulda been in my K5, i woulda sped up for them, lol

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    yea i get this on river road all the time going to workl,,the group of kids do it so much they know my truck and move,,one of the had a close call with my side mirrow oneday,,now whey they see the titan coming down the road they give me some room...

cardude

cardude
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well sure. you are right that this is not new. And I don't care who you say is doing it. It sucks that if you do him him/her/penguin you get in serious trouble. Even if you are "in the right" and they were in the middle of the road. That's what really gets burns me up. It's just a show of disrespect for civility. It's a messed up attitude.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Don't you have to actually have a car that runs well for that to happen?

Obviously you hadn't seen his Chevy Truck. It looks like he already ran over a few Penguins...

and nutrea rats........

and possums.......

squirrels...............

chipmunks.........................................................

and grub worms........

jmwy Sylvest!

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    +1 on filling in the potholes. They need it around here. When we're in my truck my girlfriend just tells me to re-blacktop the road.. :hahano:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom