Insight Tech +1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMaddMan

Sep 16, 2006
    Lake Charles
    I recently contacted Insight Tech about repairs to a used HK UTL Mk II that I purchased a couple of years ago. I snapped the toggle switch off last month and wanted to get it fixed. I emailed customer service to inquire about ordering the part or what the cost would be to repair it, thinking that it would not be warranted since I had purchased it used and it was several years old anyway. I received an email from Brenda about 2 hours later who stated that the light would be warranted and that it had a limited life time quarentee regardless of whether I was the orginal owner or not. She gave me an address to ship it to as well as a reference number to put on the address label to ensure it would go to repair right away. She also said that it would be repaired or replaced within 2 weeks. 9 days later, she emailed me to say that it was repaired and was being shipped back. A UPS tracking number was included to follow the progress back. I was impressed with Insight's customer service and speed of repair. I'd recommend them anytime.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom