Interesting gun counter discussions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I keep shurikens and nunchucks next to the bed i sleep like a baby ninja waiting to bounce..

I laughed at this. There is a little red ninja trying sooooo hard to become the Green Ninja on Ninjago. I pictured him in all his Lego glory.

I also realized I need to stop letting my 6yr old pick family movie night. :D

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    You obviously think a snubby revolver is not optimum for females.

What, then, would YOU recommend?

Well, I still don't but you know my reasons and I acknowledge why it's logical to give them one. Even if I think they're crackers for not learning how to shoot and clean something much more comfortable. ;)

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Was in a gun shop not long ago and 4 homies strode in, all gangster like. They walked right up to the salesman and said something along the lines of:

Yo dog, show us some choppah's

Salesman said he sold guns not helicopters and asked them to leave.

Go to time mark 1:27 of this video.

Last edited:

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area

Leave it be Curmudgeon, besides since the fact of it is I said snubnose and the guy saying that would be perfect for her without her input, I'm assuming the female has not been shooting much before. I hope like hell at that point she isn't concealing without being familiar, so a 6 or 4 inch would be better suited for more weight, less recoil, and better sight radius. If you have such a hard on for me please feel free to block being able to see my posts. I bowed out of your last bitch fest and wasnt gonna start one here.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I'm guilty of recommending snub nosed to the less experienced to include my wife. I usually tell them to point and pull trigger repeatedly.

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    I saw a couple of different "people" at the gun show today ask if the SCAR was fully auto for some reason.

Another thing that bothered me were the amount of vendors who had magazines advertised as clips.

Last edited:

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I saw a couple of different "people" at the gun show today ask if the SCAR was fully auto for some reason.

Another thing that bothered me were the amount of vendors who had magazines advertised as clips.

Well it seems to me that the only ones who cry about the whole clip thing is a few members here. Maybe the rest of the world didnt get the memo that a word can only have one meaning. Oh wait, there are more than one meaning for magazine too?

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville
    Well it seems to me that the only ones who cry about the whole clip thing is a few members here. Maybe the rest of the world didnt get the memo that a word can only have one meaning. Oh wait, there are more than one meaning for magazine too?

Its not just this forum. Its what it is supposed to be called. I just figured people who sell an item would label it correctly that's all.

Fluffy2022

Border hopper stopper
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    Hammond
    I'm guilty of recommending snub nosed to the less experienced to include my wife. I usually tell them to point and pull trigger repeatedly.

befor me and my wife got married she went through my gun colection and wanted one for her and what dose she pick????? my fav. 1911 and that what she has on her at all times and when i asked her why she wanted such a large calber her reply was and i quote"I DONT WANT FUN SIZE I WANT KING SIZE STOPPING POWER"

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central

Whatever she shoots best. My mom loves revolvers, and is a crack shot with her ruger gp100 .357 mag, and carries a bright red charter arms under cover .38 with her everywhere.
    My gf however hates recoil and won't shoot guns that have any. Sh she has a large selection of .22 pistols and a.22 revolver to choose from. She picked a pistol because it's more comfortable for her to shoot, and she is more accurate with it.

I look at it like this, how would you feel if you were told your gun would be a 5 shot, high recoiling snubby revolver, and you have no choice about it?

Top Bottom