interesting herassment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    She has no true complaint when she was returning to the states, they can detain and investigate any and all of her electronics and question her indefinitely thanks to bush and his patriot act.
    I think she made the mistake of going to the capital.
    she also made the mistake of talking when they came to her home..
    she also should have recorded **** in her home, again .. they lied as its perfectly acceptable during an investigation. Even if she was clean, the burden is back on her now.

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    She has no true complaint when she was returning to the states, they can detain and investigate any and all of her electronics and question her indefinitely thanks to bush and his patriot act.
    I think she made the mistake of going to the capital.
    she also made the mistake of talking when they came to her home..
    she also should have recorded **** in her home, again .. they lied as its perfectly acceptable during an investigation. Even if she was clean, the burden is back on her now.

You think just like they want you to think then. It is our right to assemble, and our right to protest. Regardless of what you think of either party, offences have been committed against the American people by all facets of government. One of the largest is the ability to pass any piece of legislation with a simple majority vote. This most recent election was a total sham. The Montreal Screw Job was more real than it. So many people have spoken out, and have been silenced. I haven't seen anyone using facial recognition to find any of the people making car, and dumpster fires in any of the riots in this country over the summer. They didn't assemble an army in those towns. If the people who did "storm the capitol" were half as peaceful as any of the folks in Seattle, or Kenosha etc. We'd be seeing a very different news feed. Don't get yourself caught on the wrong side, battle lines are being drawn I fear.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    You think just like they want you to think then. It is our right to assemble, and our right to protest. Regardless of what you think of either party, offences have been committed against the American people by all facets of government. One of the largest is the ability to pass any piece of legislation with a simple majority vote. This most recent election was a total sham. The Montreal Screw Job was more real than it. So many people have spoken out, and have been silenced. I haven't seen anyone using facial recognition to find any of the people making car, and dumpster fires in any of the riots in this country over the summer. They didn't assemble an army in those towns. If the people who did "storm the capitol" were half as peaceful as any of the folks in Seattle, or Kenosha etc. We'd be seeing a very different news feed. Don't get yourself caught on the wrong side, battle lines are being drawn I fear.

pick your battles , this is not the time.. winning or losing does not cost anything but lawyer fees.. currently.. we would gain zero by attending .. but may lose freedoms

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    I remember about 15 years ago a friend of mine who was in the army got stopped at every airport, there and back, with his mom going to a wedding His mom had to undress a couple times and be patted down. I was just so confused as to how they could do that to two people who have no criminal record and are good upstanding American citizens of the Islamic faith.....Funny no one, Christian conservatives, really cared then.

Way before my time, but I did read in a book that there was a time where many Japanese Americans had their possessions taken away and then forced to live in a camp. They were then let out and came back to nothing.

For a long time it was always....."LETS GET THEM"....now the tables have turned and its not so fun is it.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I remember about 15 years ago a friend of mine who was in the army got stopped at every airport, there and back, with his mom going to a wedding His mom had to undress a couple times and be patted down. I was just so confused as to how they could do that to two people who have no criminal record and are good upstanding American citizens of the Islamic faith.....Funny no one, Christian conservatives, really cared then.

Way before my time, but I did read in a book that there was a time where many Japanese Americans had their possessions taken away and then forced to live in a camp. They were then let out and came back to nothing.

For a long time it was always....."LETS GET THEM"....now the tables have turned and its not so fun is it.

Not sure what you mean by not so fun is it, I did not do that to anyone, I fit a particular demographic myself in which I have been stopped and questioned for being me. I find this to be sickening that if it doesn't immediately affect you or your friends that it is somehow still OK.. We all as gun owners and seemingly critical thinkers, are at risk of this type of activity.
    I for one, have never had the mentality to go get anyone.. unless it was someone late for supper.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Not sure what you mean by not so fun is it, I did not do that to anyone, I fit a particular demographic myself in which I have been stopped and questioned for being me. I find this to be sickening that if it doesn't immediately affect you or your friends that it is somehow still OK.. We all as gun owners and seemingly critical thinkers, are at risk of this type of activity.
    I for one, have never had the mentality to go get anyone.. unless it was someone late for supper.

I am not picking on anyone in particular or calling anyone out singly. I'm making a very broad statement of how it was. Though in my experience....the only people who ever confronted my family and I were always conservative Christians and most recently in the past 4 years....trump supporters. My family and I are smart enough to know its "not everyone"...though I wish more would think like that towards the ones that are not "them"...them meaning....politically, race, religion, sex, fat, skinny, dumb, smart...ect ect...

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    If she was close enough to the capitol to get her face scanned and put in a facial recognition database then she probably deserves what she got.

9eg9Wl9.png

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    pick your battles , this is not the time.. winning or losing does not cost anything but lawyer fees.. currently.. we would gain zero by attending .. but may lose freedoms

History has told us Freedoms lost were bought with blood. They will be paid for again with blood. You can't buy freedom for a country with money. Power mongers never give back that which they take.

noahvale

shootist
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 20, 2013
    Redstick
    If a bunch of people were breaking down windows and doors to get into your house what would you do?
    It is amazing to me that only one got shot by LEO...

Jlong1691

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2020
    Denham Springs
    This wasn't my house, it was the government building. If the people were angry enough to be beating my windows in, I would wonder what it was that gave them cause to do so. That may people do not act out of spite. People in this country are afraid of what is happening, and rightfully so. Our voices are being taken away one platform at a time. I had not completely lost faith in our election system, until this cycle. After seeing what happened after the lights went out, and how people from many places are being silenced from speaking what they witnessed. I have no faith in our ability to have a fair election. That should be scary to every American.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    If she was close enough to the capitol to get her face scanned and put in a facial recognition database then she probably deserves what she got.

9eg9Wl9.png

The narrative on this is total ********, the police offered little to no resistance, there are even videos of Capital police moving barricades for the crowd as well as holding the doors open for the protestors to enter, It took them almost no time to clear them from the grounds once they actually tried, I was watching, they literally cleared the protestors in about 5 minutes with flashbangs, gas, and overwhelming force. If they wanted to keep the protestors out they easily could have, but they didn't. Thats first big lie from that day. The 2nd big lie from that day is that these protestors attempted an insurrection. This is obviously a lie, because THAT WAS NOT A BOOG. We have different ideas about what a potential boog could look like, but none of those protestors had firearms. If Trump wanted to summon an armed insurrection against the senate he EASILY could have, they could have brought thousands of rifles against the capital police, look at the Virginia 2A rally, thats what it looks like when conservative patriots want to show their force, it was a completely different look and crowd than the 2A rally, those people came to peacefully protest, not to fight. That's not what a fighting patriot looks like. If that was a real insurrection attempt there would be alot more rifles, plates, coyote brown, and camo, and alot less trump flags, t shirts and face paint.

Last edited:

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    The narrative on this is total ********, the police offered little to no resistance, there are even videos of Capital police moving barricades for the crowd as well as holding the doors open for the protestors to enter, It took them almost no time to clear them from the grounds once they actually tried, I was watching, they literally cleared the protestors in about 5 minutes with flashbangs, gas, and overwhelming force. If they wanted to keep the protestors out they easily could have, but they didn't. Thats first big lie from that day. The 2nd big lie from that day is that these protestors attempted an insurrection. This is obviously a lie, because THAT WAS NOT A BOOG. We have different ideas about what a potential boog could look like, but none of those protestors had firearms. If Trump wanted to summon an armed insurrection against the senate he EASILY could have, they could have brought thousands of rifles against the capital police, look at the Virginia 2A rally, thats what it looks like when conservative patriots want to show their force, it was a completely different look and crowd than the 2A rally, those people came to peacefully protest, not to fight. That's not what a fighting patriot looks like. If that was a real insurrection attempt there would be alot more rifles, plates, coyote brown, and camo, and alot less trump flags, t shirts and face paint.

I agree, The attendees fed into the their hyperbole and were puppets in a show.. Again, they spun the images to their own agenda.. folks with guns in any situation will always be spun as the bad side..
    even police when they are using them to go home at night.. are judged when they have to use them..
    Its never going to get better.. Only get worse.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The lady in the story is exactly right and they do want her to just shut up. I hope she doesn’t.
    The thing to do in a situation like hers is to resist, deny and walk away if possible. Shut it down immediately. Lawyer up immediately. Do not comply, do not cooperate. If you’re not guilty then they already know it and they’re only harassing you. Call their bluff. If they persist you have a much stronger case and there’s a bigger payday ahead.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    If Trump wanted to summon an armed insurrection against the senate he EASILY could have, they could have brought thousands of rifles against the capital police, look at the Virginia 2A rally, thats what it looks like when conservative patriots want to show their force, it was a completely different look and crowd than the 2A rally, those people came to peacefully protest, not to fight. That's not what a fighting patriot looks like. If that was a real insurrection attempt there would be alot more rifles, plates, coyote brown, and camo, and alot less trump flags, t shirts and face paint.

I love how at the capitol, people with sticks were "armed insurrectionists," yet on the street against the police they are "unarmed."

Top Bottom