iPhone Otterbox Holster PSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    for any of you who have the otterbox defender for the iphone, the one that does a pathetic job of holding the case in the holster, if you go on otterbox's website and fill out the "Contact Us" form (link below) and let them know your phone won't stay in the holster, they will send you a new one at no charge.

http://www.otterbox.com/contact-us/

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Like I said in the Iphone 4 thread, Otterbox is a great company to be a customer of! I wish all companies were this good to deal with, especially used car Dealers.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    for any of you who have the otterbox defender for the iphone, the one that does a pathetic job of holding the case in the holster, if you go on otterbox's website and fill out the "Contact Us" form (link below) and let them know your phone won't stay in the holster, they will send you a new one at no charge.

http://www.otterbox.com/contact-us/

I have the one. I bought my brother one of the newer ones and it held much tighter. I just dont feel like paying 50 bucks for a new one.

I may try that and see if they do it.

Ben Segrest

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Lafayette
    Spanky, will your phone not stay in the holster facing either direction? I know you're supposed to carry it facing inward, but I have no experience personally, cause I carry mine in my pocket.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    A whole new ottrbox or just the holster?

Based on the description I got in the confirmation email I received that it was shipping, I believe it's just the holster.

"Replacement Belt Clip/Holster Assembly for 1942 iPhone 3G/3GS Defender Series Case, Black"

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Guys just take a lighter and heat up the earlobe enough so you can bend it in a little, do both sides and check fit, reheat and bend a little more until satisfied. Since I've done mine, I've never had my phone come out, I even ride my motorcycle with it on my side and never had it fall out and I am very satisfied.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Carrying an otterbox iphone on the belt feels like i'm carrying my G19 OWB :D

I had to ditch the otterbox. Too bulky. Knock on wood, my screen is still intact. :eek3:

Top Bottom