Is HK Making a Slim Frame Pistol?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Pictures of small slim frame pistol did not copy.

U.S. patent number D918,328 [Application Number D/709,957] was granted by the patent office on 2021-05-04 for handgun. This patent grant is currently assigned to Heckler & Koch Inc.. The grantee listed for this patent is Heckler & Koch Inc.. Invention is credited to Henry Mumford, Trenton Newsome.

United States Patent D918,328

Last edited:

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Any new gun by the major gun manufacturers is a plus for all of us. We get to enjoy new firearms. Definitely wanting to get one once it's out.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I remember when the biggest tool won the pool. Now he with the smallest tool wins? I get a kick out of someone that buys a micro and adds a plus extension. Why? Just buy a bigger pistol to begin with. It is neat to watch how small autos can get and still function as a viable option. I’m in no way against it. I’m just not in the *how small can I go* crowd.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I remember when the biggest tool won the pool. Now he with the smallest tool wins? I get a kick out of someone that buys a micro and adds a plus extension. Why? Just buy a bigger pistol to begin with. It is neat to watch how small autos can get and still function as a viable option. I’m in no way against it. I’m just not in the *how small can I go* crowd.

I’ll tell you why I do it. I have a regular 365 that I carry a 12 round mag in when it’s IWB. When I carry it in my pocket or in an ankle rig as a backup it has the flush 10rnd mag in it. I get a “kick” out of it serving multiple roles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    There may be some issues but this is HK, not Sig.

I think most manufacturers have some issues with some of their wares shortly after production regardless if they are browning, colt, s&w, sig, or hk. I think you are "binded by the light". Regardless of what you think, hk is not all that just like any other manufacturing company! ;) Whoopty do in your subaru, or your yugo, or kia throw away vehicles.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’ll tell you why I do it. I have a regular 365 that I carry a 12 round mag in when it’s IWB. When I carry it in my pocket or in an ankle rig as a backup it has the flush 10rnd mag in it. I get a *kick* out of it serving multiple roles.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great idea. But if u had two it would be even better. U could carry both at once.

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula

I have been known to carry an original Springfield XDs in .45, and will only use the standard magazines even as a spare mag. If I want/need something with a bigger grip area, I go to a bigger overall weapon choice

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I think most manufacturers have some issues with some of their wares shortly after production regardless if they are browning, colt, s&w, sig, or hk. I think you are "binded by the light". Regardless of what you think, hk is not all that just like any other manufacturing company! ;) Whoopty do in your subaru, or your yugo, or kia throw away vehicles.

Since you are unaware the Sig P320 Fiasco went on for a very long time. HK has a much better track record. Live and learn.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    As with all new pistols, I’ll wait till this is out before I form an opinion.

Thus far it looks like a Hellcat.

Dammit....it does! Ahhh! Its gotta feel better in the hand. Hanz wouldn't do the HK fan boys like that would he?!:rofl:

I've seen an actual pic of it. Its safe to assume vids on it will likely be out pretty soon.

hkump

Rating - 100%
    315   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Dammit....it does! Ahhh! Its gotta feel better in the hand. Hanz wouldn't do the HK fan boys like that would he?!:rofl:

I've seen an actual pic of it. Its safe to assume vids on it will likely be out pretty soon.

Post up pictures, please. I want to see it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

We're at the point where it's not difficult to make a mediocre striker fired 9mm people popper for concealed carry.

It looks like a Hellcat, but doesn't mean it's a clone. I expect it to be like a VP9, but small. I'm not an HK fanboy like some, but I enjoyed shooting the VP9 and some others. It would be nice to have another option that isn't a Glock and Sig.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’ve never been displeased with anything H&K has produced. I believe on the whole, they are extremely reliable, live long lives and retain their value. Besides, H&K still hasn’t lived down the backward loaded magazine that some advertising firm hung around their neck, so they are bound to get everything right. Do I need another micro 9? Well, let’s talk about that for a minute. Of course I do. I need every gun I buy. Come on man!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom