Is USA on the path of a split up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Quote from this website :http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=1592

I agree with Chuck on most things, curious to see what ya'll think

" People all over America are discussing freedom’s future. In short, they are worried. In fact, many are actually talking about State secession. In coffee shops and cafes, and around dining room tables, millions of people are speaking favorably of states breaking away from the union. Not since the turn of the twentieth century have this many people thought (and spoken) this favorably about the prospect of a State (or group of states) exiting the union. In my mind, this is a good thing.

Even many of those who oppose the prospect of secession understand the increasing tyrannical nature of the current central government in Washington, D.C., and that something must be done about it. "

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The British Crown (led by the Rothschild Banking family) attempted this in the mid 1800s and nearly suceeded. If the US has a civil war (balkanization) we're done as a super power and you can bet your family jewels the EUropean powers, Russia and China will get involved very quickly for both greed/opportunity and to secure our ICBMs. The USA would never be the same again.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    The British Crown (led by the Rothschild Banking family) attempted this in the mid 1800s and nearly suceeded. If the US has a civil war (balkanization) we're done as a super power and you can bet your family jewels the EUropean powers, Russia and China will get involved very quickly for both greed/opportunity and to secure our ICBMs. The USA would never be the same again.

If things came down to a state of war, you can guarantee that SOMEONE will jump i the middle in the name of securing nuclear weapons, and they may never leave.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If things came down to a state of war, you can guarantee that SOMEONE will jump i the middle in the name of securing nuclear weapons, and they may never leave.
    Absolutely. Our form of gov't - A Republic - is anathema to the EUropean concept of either Monarchy or Parliament. These families would love nothing better than to see this God-focused Republic done. Of course, they will require the aid of the Communist Chinese who will jump at the opportunity. I do see Russia EVENTUALLY going against the EUro powers since they wish to see Christian Russia destroyed as well.

Let's pray for God's assistance that we never get that close to Hell!

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Somethings gotta give sooner or later. We're sort of following the last steps of the USSR, got our own little Chernobyl out in the gulf and still shelling out cash to Afghanistan. We break into states, I'm sure some states will ally with foreign powers just as some former Soviet territories did.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    All these answers make it even more important to establish and maintain State Rights

I would rather make a last stand for what I believe than have my Federal Gvt surrender for me

Take your time, it's an important decision

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Absolutely. Our form of gov't - A Republic - is anathema to the EUropean concept of either Monarchy or Parliament. These families would love nothing better than to see this God-focused Republic done. Of course, they will require the aid of the Communist Chinese who will jump at the opportunity. I do see Russia EVENTUALLY going against the EUro powers since they wish to see Christian Russia destroyed as well.

Let's pray for God's assistance that we never get that close to Hell!

Thanks.........our church does this every wed nite
    These events are scary but expected

Interesting about waters being fouled, will it be 2/3 s ..........

I am hoping for the pre trib folks to be right

Hesh Dawg, yer xcitn people

jemayeux

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Beaumont, TX
    Russia and China will get involved very quickly for both greed/opportunity and to secure our ICBMs. The USA would never be the same again.

NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS CRAZY ENOUGH TO INVADE US ! :rofl:

Who the hell would want to come over here and pick up the tab for all the lazy a$$ people in this country. Combined our (medicaid/disability/food stamp/housing/welfare) system would bankrupt any country who dare try to take us over.

If they did come over, enslaves us all, they still ain't got nothing. What they gonna do with a bunch of fat, lazy a$$ slaves, who won't work? :mamoru:

sawfish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Yeah, with EUro troops, Chinese troops, Mexican troops, Russian troops all over the place; internment camps, death camps... Yep. "For the better"... :rolleyes:

They wouldn't be stupid enough to invade us...a rifle behind every blade of grass...Imagine not having fed income tax, freedom from gross taxes on profits (for all you business owners), states would be free to regulate, protect and patrol their borders as they see fit. Get the fed out of the way and see how prosperous these great states can really be! Don't you agree that it would be for the better?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Who the hell would want to come over here and pick up the tab for all the lazy a$$ people in this country. Combined our (medicaid/disability/food stamp/housing/welfare) system would bankrupt any country who dare try to take us over.

If they did come over, enslaves us all, they still ain't got nothing. What they gonna do with a bunch of fat, lazy a$$ slaves, who won't work? :mamoru:

ROFLMAO...........

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

They will commit genocide; they want the natural resources. And they will expand their overpopulated societies.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Surely you jest. We'd fold in the face of organized, disciplined soldiers, air support and armor. I cannot fathom where many get the inane idea of defeating a true army... A dangerous idea, no doubt.

What simpletons refuse to see is that NATO would be INVITED by whatever administration is in power to obstensively "defend the gov't interests" so they SHALL have the hardware to suppress whatever resistance is present. You can choose to believe whatever fantasies you wish - it is your "right to do so" - but you'll undoubtedly end up in an internment camp or killed outright.

It is my belief that the battle is NOT on the battlefield.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Surely you jest. We'd fold in the face of organized, disciplined soldiers, air support and armor. I cannot fathom where many get the inane idea of defeating a true army... A dangerous idea, no doubt.

What simpletons refuse to see is that NATO would be INVITED by whatever administration is in power to obstensively "defend the gov't interests" so they SHALL have the hardware to suppress whatever resistance is present. You can choose to believe whatever fantasies you wish - it is your "right to do so" - but you'll undoubtedly end up in an internment camp or killed outright.

Surely.........the battle is in the system as it is, we must work within the system to change it for the better, and I believe we have a good chance

Personaly I hope times never get that bad ( NATO ) , but if they do I have no illusions as to the outcome, I don't say I'll prevail ( or we ) but as you say only a fool would expect to win.
    I only plan to fight, the outcome will be Gods, either way I'll be free.

Sad for an old crippled guy to have to say that, in view of the fact that the battle has been won once and thrown away.

But, if you can sell a nation on the idea that murder is legal and moral, the rest is easy I guess

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans

Prodigal,
    You are not considering that much of OUR military would be on OUR side.
    leVieux

Top Bottom