Is USA on the path of a split up

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Prodigal,
    You are not considering that much of OUR military would be on OUR side.
    leVieux
    They would be on the side of the US Federal Gov't. The SpecWarCom guys surely will - or they will be forward deployed...

Pangris, those guys you refer to have been hardened by war and are much tougher than the Wimpus Americanus (i.e., "weakest generation"). They also have much more than smallarms. We do not. They also have other national governments supporting them; we SURELY will not. Not initially. Russia is the ONLY nation I see that MAY eventually assist but not for a while. This is especially true as we do all we can to weaken them - and I cannot directly blame them if they allow us to stew in the cesspool of our own making for a bit.

Neither you or I would last very long. We have assholes here who are divided by race. We still have North-South divisions. You have an invasion on our Southern border (and "quietly" on our Northern one, too) by people who are most certainly NOT your allies. And people cry "tin foil hat" until their testicles are in the vice that they've been warned about. No, if it comes to a shooting war I think we the people will be subdued. And rightfully so because we've not done **** with what we've been provided. We've allowed ourselves to be stupidly divided; we've allowed our fellow man to be pulled under and have shown little compassion. Don't think our enemies aren't paying attention...

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    They would be on the side of the US Federal Gov't. The SpecWarCom guys surely will - or they will be forward deployed...

Pangris, those guys you refer to have been hardened by war and are much tougher than the Wimpus Americanus (i.e., "weakest generation"). They also have much more than smallarms. We do not. They also have other national governments supporting them; we SURELY will not. Not initially. Russia is the ONLY nation I see that MAY eventually assist but not for a while. This is especially true as we do all we can to weaken them - and I cannot directly blame them if they allow us to stew in the cesspool of our own making for a bit.

Neither you or I would last very long. We have assholes here who are divided by race. We still have North-South divisions. You have an invasion on our Southern (and "quietly" on our Northern one, too) by people who are most certainly NOT your allies. And people cry "tin foil hat" until their testicles are in the vice that they've been warned about. No, if it comes to a shooting war I think we the people will be subdued. And rightfully so because we've not done **** with what we've been provided. We've allowed ourselves to be stupidly divided; we've allowed our fellow man to be pulled under and have shown little compassion. Don't think our enemies aren't paying attention...

Yer makin me squirm........

I understand the situation, you are most likely right, but adversity has a way of bringing enemies together sometimes ( the enemy of my enemy is my friend )

The Rainbow coalition of Confederate States of America, maybe some help from real american military, at least with some ordanance, maybe more.

There are people who step up and people who crater, it's a wait and see, but in all probability yer rite, we are fat and lazy compared to the rest of the world. Think I read some where that if you make 30 K a year you are among the top 7% of income on the planet

None of these facts change my mind and I'm sure I'm not alone, when all is said I'll be free.......one way or another

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    McFreddieMercury
    Top Bottom