Is your safe safe?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    Which weapon was the "machine gun" that he was charged with possessing?
    I am VERY pro LE but these totally out of control liberal idiots need some serious retraining after they pay their share of damages. Shame is, some of them sound like "gun guys" who appreciated quality weapons. Don't understand this. Might be more to the story (past history) but this action was still bad.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Maybe the ACLU will take the case.....damn I've got jokes!

As hilariously unlikely as that may sound, if pressed by the right people, they may. There have been instances where they took up cases in the name of hunter's rights (in Maryland, I believe). It had to do with a ban on Sunday hunting in the state....

But yeah- the majority of the time, the ACLU makes me want to hurl.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Which weapon was the "machine gun" that he was charged with possessing?
    I am VERY pro LE but these totally out of control liberal idiots need some serious retraining after they pay their share of damages. Shame is, some of them sound like "gun guys" who appreciated quality weapons. Don't understand this. Might be more to the story (past history) but this action was still bad.

Remember, California, a semi mini 14 may be a "machine gun in Calli, or did not know what he was looking at.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    This is Kalifornia I believe. Register everything. THat said, he lives in kalifornia, what the hell did he think was going to happen to him.

My observations from the dash cam conversations, It seems that the deputies had been there before for him shooting and probably told him not to because of some ordinance/ safety issue. There is a back story here that were not getting. If so shame on him for not getting that issue resolved before firing. I could even give em a little leway to clear the trailer for officer safety only if they believed someone else was inside that posed a risk. The Supreme Court has even alowed that. However they had no cause to enter the safe and no judge would have signed a warrant to enter the safe from what I saw.

While the video you saw was edited, I did not see a brandishing of a firearm at deputies. Only problem I saw with that guys behavior is when he stupidly reached for his cellphone, with them yelling at him not too, and that is not a crime, but could get your ass shot.

Now where the guys real problem is is that he plead guilty to a misdemeanor. If he is innocent, dont plead to ****. Get a better lawyer.

That said I hope he gets his guns back, hooks his trailer up, and moves out of occupied territory.

I don't see how the dash cam videos indicate they have been there before for any reason, as a matter of fact one car passed up the drive way I think, first off those officers (who are complete morons obviously) never identified the complant, the reason they where called until after they cuffed him and entered his home unlawfully, they could have made a quick sweep of the home and determined there was no other threat and then went back to the citizen and talked about what happend and what was going on. That deputy was on his personal mission that day, I pray he isn't still a deputy on patrol. He should work at the jail.

Top Bottom