It must be getting BAD!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZowner07

XD>Glock but<CZ
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Saint Martinville/Lafayette
    Distance is the only true barrier.

That's why I LOVE where my parents live now --- You have to know exactly where you're going to find it. This is also why we run off the local indigents from trying to fish in our man-made ponds.

ef1a7e68.jpg

This is where I live. Nothing but woods and cane fields

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    and I told the darker neighbors

Here's my neighbors pictured below!!

Darker Neighbors what are "Darker Neighbors" :confused:

My neighbors like to have "Fire Side" chats too!!
    threbel1.gif

2kkk.jpg

Do your neighbors harbor fugitives and kill people for lil, boosy? Mine do, do a search for my post of what I woke up to june 4th friday of this yr and the swat team..

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, it was really nice in the 50's and 60's. Look at it now, number 5 in the nation for homicides and 2 for AIDs. What does that tell you ? If I could go back in time (time machine) I would like to be the "Terminator" programed to kill slave traders and slave owners.

LMAO!!! :rofl:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I agree, I firmly believe that we have not been hit due to the very LOUD and aggressive dog I have, he is 52 pound border collie and sounds meaner that a pit..

(that and I told the darker neighbors that he had to be retired from LEo work due to biting their kind ) rofl.. truth I swear.. it worked..

I also told them that my hawk didnt like them either.. lol I love it but it works.. (till they read it here of course)
    I find it better not to try to ******** them. Just be up front about your position in as few words as necessary. Be fair, be kind but always firm and they'll leave you the Hades alone. They know Border Collies aren't police dogs and the hawk? Well, I dunno what to think about that but it would not deter anyone I'd guess.

When I had my friends from up north come down to visit they were all in camo shorts, APM(all purpose military) haircuts - both Black and White hanging talking guns and the neighbors (including some are never do goods) silently watched as several BTR City Constables and local LE showed up and we bullshitted the evening away.

Nice thing is I don't have to tell them **** that they could later catch me on. They saw then and see now with their own shifty eyes. I also work out lunges, burpees, pull ups, power rows, "gator" pushups, carrying sandbags and what not down the driveway. "They" see; "they" know. There are much easier targets to be had.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    We have yard shoots evry so often, last one was day after Christmas, we had several AK's. M4's lots of 9's and 45 's one saiga 12 that was apparently ADD...he shot prolly 500 rounds

The total round count was guesstimated at 2500......safe to say the neighboor hood heard

I live in a pretty remote area south of Starks.....there are no soft targets here, and it's well known

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom