It's happening

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Friend of mine who was a two-time Obama voter just sent me a message that said, "I'm sorry... For ever arguing with you about Obama."

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Hey, it's progress. Hopefully they start to analyze all the candidates with the knowledge of what this one did.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Go easy on them Emp. Remember, I actually campaigned for Clinton............

Clinton was Reagan compared to this current criminal in chief! How it took 5 years for even brain dead ideologues to see is testimony to how susceptible most of our populace is to ignorance and media treachery.

You would think that with what is now known about this thug and these democrats the other criminals would win a super majority in the Senate next year to repeal EVERYTHING this clown has put forth; but I don't hear any of those republican jackasses even talking about that as a strategy.

It is very hard for me to conceive the level of stupidity this country is breeding! And I am not even kidding.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Friend of mine who was a two-time Obama voter just sent me a message that said, "I'm sorry... For ever arguing with you about Obama."

Unfortunately, the damage is being done and your friend can't change that. But at least he realizes his error.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Clinton was Reagan compared to this current criminal in chief! How it took 5 years for even brain dead ideologues to see is testimony to how susceptible most of our populace is to ignorance and media treachery.

You would think that with what is now known about this thug and these democrats the other criminals would win a super majority in the Senate next year to repeal EVERYTHING this clown has put forth; but I don't hear any of those republican jackasses even talking about that as a strategy.

It is very hard for me to conceive the level of stupidity this country is breeding! And I am not even kidding.

This!!!

As most of us know, the problem is not who is getting voted for, it's why don't more people see what's wrong.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA

It is very hard for me to conceive the level of stupidity this country is breeding! And I am not even kidding.[/QUOTe

The phones are getting smarter and the people dumber, maybe we should register the phones to vote for us.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    I've got a "friend" that expressed buyers remorse after the first election. He did it for 4 years. Then he got quiet around re-election time. Now he claims to be as angry and lied-to as anyone else. I reckon its easier to claim ignorance once its too late.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.

Amen and Amen

Bullwinkle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2013
    I would have lost him as a friend after the first vote, much less the second, and would have completely cutoff all communication, so there would be no opportunity of apologizing.

As soon as I see inarguable stupidity, I cut you off.................just me.

Last edited:

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    The sad part is the ones that think he has done well or done nothing wrong. And there are still plenty of them.

~Xenon

Top Bottom