It's my birthday *UPDATE*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Sirens is a free show at Treasure Island in the evenings. If you have a date I'd strongly recommend Zumanity. Skip "O". It's the worst cirque I have seen. Try for Mystere. It's beautiful IMO.

Nine Fine Irishmen in NY NY. Absolutely golden pub. Try to eat upstairs. I had my first Guiness here. :)

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    No disrespect but I have to speak out on Sirens. Just horrible. Go to YouTube and you can watch some cams of it. In the "buffets to stay away from" put the Rio World Buffet on it. Used to be great. Now, sucks. Cravings at the Mirage was good. Spice Market buffet at Planet Hollywood was pretty good if you're in the area. I wouldn't go out of my way for it. Fremont street is cool at night. Main Street Station in that area has a good buffet that's cheap too.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Mandalay Bay has an awesome aquarium and some of the best scored restaurants in the country. Home of the wine angel. They also have the skimpiest clad floor girls. Chris Angels cirque show may be up your alley instead of the traditional cirques.

OH!!!!!!! The neon boneyard!!!!! And I can't believe nobody hasn't suggested.... Oh bs875 did. ;)

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Well, I've found one thing out.......... NEVER GO TO VEGAS.

I spent more money in 4 days than I usually spend in ONE MONTH :eek3:

Lessons learned :

Strip clubs don't have "free" entry. If they do, the drinks are $15.

When they say "Hands off", they really mean it :D

Don't take any flyers from the prostitutes.

Bachelorette parties are awesome, but stay away from the DUFF.

When the doorman asks if you're a local, say yes. If he asks questions, start cursing loudly.

When the bouncer tries kicking you out, don't pat him on the belly and call him "Fat boy". This will ruin your night FOR SURE.

Don't convert the "Drinks Only" fridge in your room to hold your food. They will try to charge you for a new fridge :mad:

Always wear your seatbelt in the go-karts so you don't get thrown out. Oh wait, mine didn't have one :mad:

When they say "Pool Party", yet no one is in the pool, it does not make it acceptable to get in the pool and lay in the deck chairs. I found out the next day it was "Party AT the Pool" :rolleyes:

Lastly, if you plan on going to Vegas, expect to spend $50-$75/day on food and taxis. Add $100/day if you actually want to enjoy yourself.

I'll post up some pics as soon as I get a chance.

-Dave

Top Bottom