ivermectin overdoses

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I have been taking it for years. It is a lot easier to catch worms then you think. Ive had no ill effects from it. Recently I read a comment that rubbing it on arthritis spots helps the inflammation which reduces pain. I tried it and it helped greatly. I havent closed my pointer finger in years. After a few hours of rubbing ivermection on all the pain and most of the inflammation went away.

In the late 70’s I went to Mexico with my parents multiple times. My mother was taking DMSO treatments in a hospital right on the other side of the border through Eagle Pass. It’s now used for animal topical treatments. The FDA would not approve it state side. It really helped my mother’s quality of life while on the treatments. I believe it was discovered in the Bogalusa paper mill because an employee that suffered from bad arthritis started having improvements in the use of his hands due to the contact he had with the chemical performing his job.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    Are you KA-RAZY??? It's gonna kill you dead dead dead! It's HORSE DEWORMER, for God's sake!!!!!

It is an anti parasitic. But its also used as a broad spectrum antiviral and antibacterial. Do a little research if you really want to know. There's a lot of information out there not on msm.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hey bro, if it works for him, it works for him. Do you have an MD degree or a pharmacy degree? Are you his father or mother? Who are you to be the judge and jury?

Hey Bro, read the thread, it's clearly sarcasm... I'll edit it and put a lil smiley face so you'll know without having to actually think about it.

Gerberman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Apparently this has been debunked as FAKE NEWS! Started by Rolling Stone and run with by all the usual suspects.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    In ivermectin news Joe Rohan says he’s a little hoarse but is ready to back in the saddle again.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    What’s puzzling is the powers that be don’t seem to want anyone taking it in human form/dose..
    Supposedly the pharma board is threatening pharmacists who fill legal prescriptions for the drug? Will anyone be held accountable for overdoses or unintended consequences of same if they’re attempting to keep the human form out of human hands?
    Why would anyone withhold even a potentially effective drug? It’s not a scheduled narcotic. Seems like there are a lot of questions we should be asking that nobody is even considering.

That would void the emergency use authorization of the vaccines, there must be no other effective alternative drug or treatments in order for the FDA to grant emergency use of a drug.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That would void the emergency use authorization of the vaccines, there must be no other effective alternative drug or treatments in order for the FDA to grant emergency use of a drug.
    Yeah? Well that sounds like a load of bureaucratic horse **** to me, especially since there’s already other drugs being widely used in hospitals to treat the pneumonia and other issues associated with a covid infection. Ask me why I don’t believe much of anything our government says.

Top Bottom