Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston

Jamie Foxx Left 'Paralyzed and Blind' From 'Blood Clot in His Brain' After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine​

"Jamie had a blood clot in his brain after he got the shot. He did not want the shot, but the movie he was on, he was pressured to get it,"

nothing to see here... keep moving....

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    i was wondering why it was so hush hush about what happened for almost 2 months they been saying its just a medical emergency, and there's been no footage of him or response from him other than a tweet saying thanks for the prayers

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    i was wondering why it was so hush hush about what happened for almost 2 months they been saying its just a medical emergency, and there's been no footage of him or response from him other than a tweet saying thanks for the prayers
    I’m sure the CAA wouldn’t allow him to bad mouth the vaccine…

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    This is the first I've heard anything about it I believe. I don't really wish bad things on anyone but I do believe things typically happen for a reason. Maybe it's karma, or maybe God has a plan for him. Either way, it's kinda hard to feel sorry for someone who holds such negative, racist views.

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I do not believe this article for now. Too many articles go about about celebreties dieing etc that are not true.
    I will say that it has been two years since I got the vaccine and I have not felt the same since. Way more fatigue and aches and pains that did not exist before.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I do not believe this article for now. Too many articles go about about celebreties dieing etc that are not true.
    I will say that it has been two years since I got the vaccine and I have not felt the same since. Way more fatigue and aches and pains that did not exist before.
    That's just old age catching up with you

Top Bottom