Joe Biden ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    Obama's people said that they were going to hit McCain hard with a " he's just more of the same " attack . Sounds like Obama is guilty of it himself .
    What kind of " change " does a six term political hack bring to the table ?

Yeah , you could say " experience " . Something Obama doesn't have .
    I say more of the same ...

Screaming Eagle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Heel of the Boot
    Too funny Boss302...

Here's an article to consider...

"How I Learned to Love the New World Order"
    -- Article by Sen. Joseph R. Biden, Jr. in the Wall Street Journal (April 1992)

He once wrote an article for the Wall Street Journal under the headline, "How I Learned to Love the New World Order." He has emerged as one of the strongest advocates of making NATO, once an anti-Communist alliance, into a military arm of the U.N. He also supported creation of the International Criminal Court.

Biden is a Vietnam War draft dodger and plagiarist who was forced out of the 1988 presidential race when his plagiarism was exposed. He supported the U.S. bombing of Yugoslavia on behalf of the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), some of whose fighters were trained by Osama bin Laden.

http://mparent7777.blogspot.com/2006/12/democrats-not-so-secret-plan.html

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ongoing_dictatorship.htm

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    What I find interesting about all of this, is the fact that it's a pre-emptive against Hillary at the convention. He effectively took away any chance she may have had at the convention. And no hue and cry? I wonder why. I'm not sure about the Democratic party, but I'm pretty sure he (Obama) doesn't have the authority at this point to name a VP nominee. I mean, the convention hasn't even started yet. He may WANT biden, but can he actually nominate him at this point? I thought that was up to the delegates?

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    What I find interesting about all of this, is the fact that it's a pre-emptive against Hillary at the convention. He effectively took away any chance she may have had at the convention. And no hue and cry? I wonder why. I'm not sure about the Democratic party, but I'm pretty sure he (Obama) doesn't have the authority at this point to name a VP nominee. I mean, the convention hasn't even started yet. He may WANT biden, but can he actually nominate him at this point? I thought that was up to the delegates?

You might be right about this being a block on Shillary, but I think Obama can pick who he wants when he wants. I might be wrong, but I don't think so.

Art

BSGA

BSGA
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Southwest,Louisiana
    Maybe so Art. I just thought it was kinda curious that nobody is making any objections. I actually think this is a shot in the foot for The Chosen One, and that's something I'm not unhappy about!:D

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    So if the birth certificate controversy turns out to be real, will the democrats run Biden over Hillary?

I doubt it. Would you want to face tens of thousands of raging feminist with PmS (Post messiah Syndrome). I'd get my fat white male a$$ out of Denver posthaste. :eek3: :D
    I just noticed that if you take the ing off raging you get rag. Seems appropriate in this case. :D

Art

Top Bottom