JoeBobOutfitters-New Sponsor!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    We've always lurked on Bayou Shooter but recently did a group buy for some New Frontier Lowers so figured it was probably about time to become a sponsor on here! :cool:

JoeBobOutfitters is a Veteran owned and operated business located in Hays Kansas. We're open 9-6 M-F for technical support and normally urge customers to order online if possible as its much more streamlined.

Our contact information is as follows:

JoeBobOutfitters
    2011 Vine Street
    Hays, KS 67601
    sales@joeboboutfitters.com
    785-639-7121 (Phone)
    785-621-4491 (Fax)

Bayou Shooters Members can enjoy a 5% discount store-wide 24x7 with coupon code "BAYOU"

NOLASHOOTER

Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I think you have already made a good name for yourself with the lowers group buy but welcome anyway. Good to see businesses that care about customers.

yamatitan

Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    Welcome I didnt see the lower buy on here dont frequent as much as I used to. I have done business with your company from recommendations from rimfirecentral great prices and fast shipping.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I now officially hate Joe Bob's!!! They keep taking my money!!!!!

On a serious note they are great people and will answer your questions and help you right away!! I can not recommend them more!!! I sent a question with one of my orders, yes there have been multiple hence the first line, they answered me in an email within 10 minutes at about 11pm local time in KS. They ship everything really fast and everything is labeled as in stock or not right on their website, unlike some other places!!

I will be spending more money with Joe Bob's, SSHHH dont tell the wife!

Last edited:

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    What do you think my wife is going to do when 2 dozen uppers hit my door?

I now officially hate Joe Bob's!!! They keep taking my money!!!!!

On a serious note they are great people and will answer your questions and help you right away!! I can not recommend them more!!! I sent a question with one of my orders, yes there have been multiple hence the first line, they answered me in an email within 10 minutes at about 11pm local time in KS. They ship everything really fast and everything is labeled as in stock or not right on their website, unlike some other places!!

I will be spending more money with Joe Bob's, SSHHH dont tell the wife!

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I got two big boxes from one of Joe Bob's other enterprises. Nice shirts at a good price, his team was awesome to work with.

JoeBobOutfitter

Feb 12, 2012
    Hays, KS
    She cant put me in the dog house because of being in Afghanistan, but, she could kill the credit card!!! That is what I am scared of. :run:
    Got my third package from Joe Bob's today, thank you for such quick shipping!!!

Well, good luck in that then. Keep your head down and thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

I got two big boxes from one of Joe Bob's other enterprises. Nice shirts at a good price, his team was awesome to work with.

Thanks for the Tshirt order. JoeBob is Diversified :D

Top Bottom