kajuntriton is THE MAN!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    I've been beating my head against the wall about my sexy little single shot FAL for months now. Kajuntriton tried to help me out over the phone but nothing seemed to work. Finally took the 1 1/2 hour drive to his shop to let him "get under the hood". Long story short, he checked and fixed the headspacing issue, fixed the gas port issue and repaired the bolt hold open. Took her for a little spin today and she's running like a scalded dog! I learned a lot and we talked for hours (wasted his whole day playing with guns.). He is definitely the man and a heck of a nice guy! Even got to shoot his short gas shorty. Man that thing is LOUD!

Here is a pic of my little monster.

8oagpo4gcriuzd0i10z9.jpg

Last edited:

MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    He's come a long way from sending all his stuf out, but I will say the student has become the master! I'm guessing they left the port original size when they shortened the barrel?

And yes KT will go out of way to help. He's definately one of the good guys.

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    WOW thanks for the kind words guys, I will say I have learned a tremendous amount about these rifles in the past few years.....I guess once you have held as many as I have held in a short period (3 years) sooner or later you have to learn something!

Here is my latest build that was refinished by TCustomsllc.com yeah ROCKMUP himself, this paint job is 110% AWESOME!!! This is one damn fine rifle if I must say so myself!!!

Toddscammo4.JPG

I know its been awhile SeaBEE, I hope your rifle is still running as well as she was when you left my place back when! Please keep me informed and if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, PLEASE feel free to contact me!!

KT

Top Bottom