Keep a low profile-spies among us?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I was just thinking about gun control, let me re-phrase that, the soon to come "gun takeaway program" that more than likely is in the works. In fact, I imagine those in charge have a plan already in place once the order is given. It doesn't have to be a law passed by the house but merely a declaration of a "national emergency".

What everyone needs to do is keep it to yourself and not let out any information about your hobbies, collections, etc.

I also assume that this website and all of those around the country like it are under "internet" surveillance by those who do not like you.

Just a thought.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    My name is Tim and you will have to research where I live. I own half a dozen firearms or so. I like alcohol, bbq, football, fishing, hunting, poetry, plays, long walks on the beach at sunset, etc... and the list goes on and on. I do not where a tin foil, I do believe some conspiracy theories; but not many.

I believe the US had working knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor and allowed it to take place, I believe Jessie Jackson knew MLK was going to be shot so he went and hid in the bathroom.

I have nothing to hide, I like to think that I am a law abiding citizen.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I've heard tell by some of my friend's that shoot that AR-15's are real fun to shoot, and the Springfield XD-45 is a super pistol! Not that I'd know, 'cuz I don't own anything like that.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    poetry, plays, long walks on the beach at sunset
    :rofl::rofl: :ghey:

Kidding, I even like Opera...wtf. *cuts himself*

But yeah, on topic...this page gets visited multiple times a day by federal and local BATFE, probably the FBI, possibly the CIA, and I'm pretty sure that our IPs have been logged wherever we've posted from.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am. I don't think that this site is any different than Arfcom or any other firearm forums, just smaller than a lot of them and easier to keep track of.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    :rofl::rofl: :ghey:

Kidding, I even like Opera...wtf. *cuts himself*

But yeah, on topic...this page gets visited multiple times a day by federal and local BATFE, probably the FBI, possibly the CIA, and I'm pretty sure that our IPs have been logged wherever we've posted from.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am. I don't think that this site is any different than Arfcom or any other firearm forums, just smaller than a lot of them and easier to keep track of.

That was to throw off the federallies
    I like the 5 F's Fried foods, football, firearms, fishing and ******* and the occasional drink

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    Did you get the lipstick off you neck yet? I hope you beat that prostitution charge, getting picked up on Bourbon during the Decadence festival for prostitution must SUCK.

:rofl::rofl:

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Did you get the lipstick off you neck yet? I hope you beat that prostitution charge, getting picked up on Bourbon during the Decadence festival for prostitution must SUCK.

:rofl::rofl:

You got yours dropped??

Dude, I wasn't going to say anything about that...next time don't use waterproof lipstick please, just about had to scrub a hole in my neck to get it off!

GBob01

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    the northshore
    I've heard tell by some of my friend's that shoot that AR-15's are real fun to shoot, and the Springfield XD-45 is a super pistol! Not that I'd know, 'cuz I don't own anything like that.

Fibber! You forget, I know you.
    I'm the one that only owns a single shot rifle and a one-eyed dog.

Last edited:

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    afdbsmiley.gif

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville

I also have been told the same about the XD 45 Compact and Rock River DEA AR 15 with Eotech holographic sight. :D

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    A few of us JBT's post from our work pc's (MDT's and office) I guess they'll start with us for the information..

Thin Blue Line, how "thick is it" when that time comes we shall see...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    We should all start talking in code from here on out...........

The chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall.

John has a long moustache. John has a long moustache.

Top Bottom