Keeping poor minorities down

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Elitist goal is population reduction. It's much more difficult to eradicate a people with a positive sense of worth, well-educated and learned.

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I read an article a couple years ago about the head of the DC school system, an oriental woman who was against the voucher program because she was a blazing force for improving the quality of the schools rather than shunting students away from them. She was very much for holding teachers accountable for their capabilities and performance and whipping them into shape. Needless to say, she was running into brick walls at every turn, and it sounds like she's probably not even there anymore if the schools are maintaining the low performance levels she was trying to fix.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I read an article a couple years ago about the head of the DC school system, an oriental woman who was against the voucher program because she was a blazing force for improving the quality of the schools rather than shunting students away from them. She was very much for holding teachers accountable for their capabilities and performance and whipping them into shape. Needless to say, she was running into brick walls at every turn, and it sounds like she's probably not even there anymore if the schools are maintaining the low performance levels she was trying to fix.
    Michelle Rhee
    She's fired a lot of school administrators, principles, and teachers.

She still there.

:)

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I have a " friend" in the school system, HE says that he only thought he knew what waste was till workin in it for a few years'''he says the waste and inefficency is a staggering level....and my friend is only a low level worker but he's involved in many different locations and programs

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I have a " friend" in the school system, HE says that he only thought he knew what waste was till workin in it for a few years'''he says the waste and inefficency is a staggering level....and my friend is only a low level worker but he's involved in many different locations and programs
    Yep, it's easy to get that kinda of malfeasance once the head makes a decision (in this case screw BOTH the minorities and majority - but never the kids of the Elite).

Put in place the willing, indoctrinated yet "compromised"; stir and sit back... it then becomes "self-directed".

Top Bottom