Kenner Gun Show Table Advice

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixgundunn

Wheelgunner
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    New Orleans
    I've got a table at the Kenner Gun Show this weekend to sell, or possibly trade, some knives, guns, ammo and accessories. This will be my first time getting a table. Does anyone have any advice? Know the approximate table dimensions? With all the shows that I've been to, I've never paid much attention to the size of the individual tables. Are chair(s) extra? Wireless available? I plan on requiring Bills of Sale for any firearms that I sell. Any advice would be appreciated. I'm just hoping to pay for the table and have a good time. Anything else will be icing on the cake. I go to the show regularly anyway, sometimes Saturday and Sunday and have made some good friends and contacts. A friend and my dad are planning to take turns with me watching the table. Thanks.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    Good luck with your table! I may be there.... I'm not sure yet. Anyway, I would have thought they would have given you some sort of informational packet when you reserved the table. Dunno.... :dunno: I've never done it myself. You could call the Pontchatrain Center ((504) 465-9985) to find out about wireless. The rest of the info could probably be gotten directly from the Southern Gun folks:

Great Southern Gun & Knife Shows
    115 Quapaw Circle
    Loudon, TN 37774
    Phone (865) 458-0051
    gsreserve@greatsoutherngunshow.com

Top Bottom