Kenner Gun Show

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjss

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Mar 13, 2010
    New Orleans
    it was at the kenner show this weekend...ive seen it the last few shows, i was curious about the backstory as well

KnightWolf09

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    New Orleans
    I think I got a decent deal on a s&w bodyguard .380 from a gentleman in a power chair. Big Al? That's actually why I went.*
    Glad I didn't wait to get my yugo there. 650 vs 470 @ aimsurplus.

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    Monies Spent

What I spent my money on this weekend instead of the gun show! ;)

Clevage.gif

MCab

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    I've been to the Kenner Gun Show several times. Just showing up is worth the $7. Won't buy books there anymore, since Amazon has better deals. But for everything else, no other gun show comes close.

Now, up here in WV we have a local gun show and it's turrrrrible. I don't care if it's not gargantuan like the Great South show, but the dealers here are both rude to outsiders as well as a bunch of con artists.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Last time I went to the Kenner gun show they were selling Mosin-Nagant 91/30s for $100 apiece. I was insulted frankly. Everything was expensive, and the selection was poor. I get much better products and prices buying online. Of course the face-to-face aspect of a gun show is hard to beat, but for that I have this place.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Last time I went to the Kenner gun show they were selling Mosin-Nagant 91/30s for $100 apiece. I was insulted frankly. Everything was expensive, and the selection was poor. I get much better products and prices buying online. Of course the face-to-face aspect of a gun show is hard to beat, but for that I have this place.

After shipping and FFl are you finding better deals than $100? Please help me out, im going to be ordering another/(a few more) nagants and the cheaper the better.

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    If you look around here you'll see that about two months ago I sold off a large part of my Mosin-Nagant "accumulation" at $80 apiece. I have a C&R license, and the rifles from Century cost between $50 and $80 to me. Shipping is a flat $15 regardless of what I buy - up to $500 at which point it's free. Those dealers at the show are probably making 100% profit on the guns they sell.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    If you look around here you'll see that about two months ago I sold off a large part of my Mosin-Nagant "accumulation" at $80 apiece. I have a C&R license, and the rifles from Century cost between $50 and $80 to me. Shipping is a flat $15 regardless of what I buy - up to $500 at which point it's free. Those dealers at the show are probably making 100% profit on the guns they sell.

hummm i wish i would have seen that. Got anymore?

flatswitch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    The show is in town this weekend for those interested. --
    Dec 18-19 Kenner, Pontchartrain Cednter 400 tbls A: $8 Sat 9-5 Sun 10-5

Going to try to make it Saturday morning if I'm not working, Sunday otherwise.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheMadKing504
    Top Bottom