Kimber Warrior

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I have had several Kimber's all except the 3 inch model served me well. Are you looking to pick up a Kimber Warrior due to it not having the swartz safety? Because if I remember correctly that was one of the main draws of the Kimber Warrior. I also don't know if the Kimber Warrior II (if one exists) has the swartz safety or not so I would look into that if that is your intent behind the warrior model.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    The swartz wasn't a big deal because on kimber's it works off the grip safety instead of the trigger. The reason I'm looking more at the Warrior is the melded sides make it easier to carry, the integral rail, military length guide rod, night sights, and it just generally looks badass.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Got a TLE/RL. I'm pretty sure all of them are the same, just different cosmetic stuff. Unless different serrations and front strap tooling isn't considered just cosmetic.

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    I've got a Warrior and love it - previously owned but NIB for Around $800 delivered a few years ago. GunBroker, I think.
    I don't see where you reside, but you are welcome to shoot it at the IPSO range anytime (your factory ammo).
    Ed.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MiyaMarukutsune
    Top Bottom