Kind of an odd trade ***Home Found***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    I have an 8 week old american pit bull terrier that I cannot keep. At first my landlord said that it was ok but found out what she was and now wants her gone. She comes the "razors edge bloodline" and should be a short and stocky adult about 50lbs. I need her to go to a good home. She is crate trained and very calm.

If I had to put a price on her it would be $500.00. If you have any guns that you might be willing to trade, I would rather that. Lets see what you have.

I can meet halfway from lafayette, up to baton rouge.

Thanks
    View attachment 13488

Last edited:

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Wish I could. Can't buy a house till dec though (lease runs up) at first she said no prob. Now she is worried about the breed. Just feel bad for the kids.

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    I have 7 days to find her a home guys. She is a purple ribbon UKC registered female. Many champions in her bloodline. A good home is more important than money. Throw me an offer cash or trade and you will be suprised.

Cpt. Obvious

not so newbie
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    West Bank/Algiers, LA
    I don't know the name offhand of any of 'em, but try looking into any of the pit rescue/dog fostering programs around... I know there are a few around NOLA... bit of a drive, but worth it, that pup will find a good home.

cheers

ulshop

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    lafayette
    If all else fails, check Cajun Animal Aid out of Breaux Bridge. I found them on Petfinder.com. They rescue pit bulls (and other breeds) and foster them until they can find a good home. I adopted a 6 month old from them recently. Real good people. Good luck.
    rufus.jpg

my boy....

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Wish I could help you out. If I bought another dog home, they'd be gun play around the household (the wife putting fire on me). I'd try to find a family member to hold on to her until you do buy a home. Good luck with the puppy...she rocks!

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Try to bring it to New Orleans and attempt to trade it for a hi point! you should trade if for something the kids would like since you feel bad for them.

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Might even to trade it for one of them side ways glocks, boyeeeeee. Kids are going to be getting a 4 wheeler to supplement their loss.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Great looking pup. Unfortunately,,,because of the morons fighting the Pit Bulls,,,they have caused the poor dogs to have such a bad name now. The world is now afraid of the killer attack Pitt Bull.

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Wish I could. Can't buy a house till dec though (lease runs up) at first she said no prob. Now she is worried about the breed. Just feel bad for the kids.

Do you have a lease? If so, it's terms are controlling. If not, your landlord would have ahard time evicting you for this. Either way, she probably can't just change her mind.

If your landlord is a friend or family, then I understand, but if it's a legal issue, you may very well be able to keep him.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom