kittens for FREE :) NOW With PICS :) :)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    hey fellow bayoushooters. one of my neighbors recently found 4 little three week old kittens. theyre all grey with black stripes. the only difference btwn them is two of them are fluffier than the rest. lol. but they are in good health. and im about to start them on their deworming medicine. in about three weeks they will be ready to go to a good home :) and they will be potty trained and weened off of formula. they just need loving owners. im sry for the lack of pics :/ i will post some soon. im not positive of their gender yet. lol. ive only had them in my care since last night so i havent had a chance to check just yet.

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Good luck rehoming them. Those things are demonic love children between doritos and bunny rabbits. You can't have just one, and your house will spontaneously spawn new family members (even if they're all neutered).

We started the year with one. We're ending the year with three! And I never saw the last two coming. It was literally wake up, no new cats.... Go to bed and each one had been here long enough to have a meal, scratch in the litterbox and earn a new name. TWICE!

If it had been a little calico, we may could have talked. I'm on the lookout. ;)

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Good luck rehoming them. Those things are lime diorites and bunny rabbits. You can't have just one, and your house will spontaneously spawn new family members (even if they're all neutered).

We started the year with one. We're ending the year with three! And I never saw the last row coming. It was literally wake up, no new cats.... Go to bed and they've been here long enough to have a meal, scratch in the litterbox and earn a new name. :D

This is EXACTLY why I will not get a kitty, no matter how much of those little "puppy-dog" eyes my little girl gives me.

03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    awesome, free dinner. ill take them all!

LMAO
    benson.gif

Last edited:

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    Good luck rehoming them. Those things are demonic love children between doritos and bunny rabbits. You can't have just one, and your house will spontaneously spawn new family members (even if they're all neutered).

We started the year with one. We're ending the year with three! And I never saw the last two coming. It was literally wake up, no new cats.... Go to bed and each one had been here long enough to have a meal, scratch in the litterbox and earn a new name. TWICE!

If it had been a little calico, we may could have talked. I'm on the lookout. ;)

lol. i can paint it like a calico :)

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Someone needs a kitten for Christmas!!!!! The joy on your loved ones face as they see a cute fluffy fluff ball walking to them on Christmas morning! C'mon people... just think about it... :) The happiness you can create on your lil'ones face... or your gf that you need to propose to.. the ring around the kittens neck.. :p

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Have you been to the cooking section? Hit Snook with a PM. LOL! Smaller but there's more than one. Just sayin'. JK;). If you post another vid of IRH shooting that springfield, I'll put the word out about the furballs. Hope she stuck to it. My honey has wrist probs and is having trouble with the LCR recoil. I'll prolly be in ccw class renewal by myself in a few years.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    Have you been to the cooking section? Hit Snook with a PM. LOL! Smaller but there's more than one. Just sayin'. JK;). If you post another vid of IRH shooting that springfield, I'll put the word out about the furballs. Hope she stuck to it. My honey has wrist probs and is having trouble with the LCR recoil. I'll prolly be in ccw class renewal by myself in a few years.

haha... she deff stuck to it... she set up a spinning target in the back yard. :p. I haven't heard her complain about her wrist... she only complains about wanting to go shoot more.

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    haha... she deff stuck to it... she set up a spinning target in the back yard. :p. I haven't heard her complain about her wrist... she only complains about wanting to go shoot more.

speaking of complaining about shooting ;) im just giving u forewarning that im gonna complain to shoot this weekend. :D

irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    lmao!! those rly cute kittens at my house that needa good home r new. :) so come on ppl!!!! u know u want one! or 2 :) or 3. or maybe even all four of em cuz it would b sad to break all of em up (makes best sad face possible).

Top Bottom