SOLD: Klarus 360X3vn - tactical flashlight custom for duty/rifle mount

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mountainair26

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Lafayette, La
    GONE

mGiBusD.jpg

LNIB Klarus 360X3 custom - $110
    I had the led swapped out for a warmer color temperature. It makes it less blue or cold-white looking, which I think is better for not blowing out your night vision on low power and supposedly it's better for not spooking animals at night.
    The swap was done by Skylumen: https://skylumen.com/

UOrQMRZ.jpg
    Kleaxqz.jpg
    KTyDnBZ.jpg

He's a professional flashlight builder and modifier with years of experience, and nothing was done to the internals of the light that might compromise reliability. He also makes weapon and pistol lights. I also had him slice the dome off the LED so it's flat. I wanted the beam to throw farther. In flashlight-nerd lingo, slicing off the dome makes it throws a beam a further distance:
    https://budgetlightforum.com/node/65559

Now it throws 400m, which is ~120m more than stock. It still has plenty of flood too. It comes with a Klarus rechargeable 18650 Battery, all the original box accessories like holster, lanyard, charging cable etc. and a rating card from the custom maker that shows his testing he did after the mod. I will also include another rechargeable battery so you have a backup if you want.
    This would be an excellent rifle light or general purpose/duty light IMO. Klarus sells a rifle switch for it for about $14 but I never got around to ordering it. I turned this light on a couple times in the house, made sure the battery charged, but it's been in the box for 99% of it's life. Rugged little light with lots of power.
    Please PM with any questions or offers. Cash or trade, FTF in BR area preferred.
    Located in Baton Rouge, might be able to travel some but not further than New Orleans.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom