Knife in your pocket now.....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    5.11 Tactical. Aus 8 and not very well made, but is work compliant at 2" long. What I really like is the blade shape which is almost as tall as it is long. It would leave a pretty big hole if ever needed in a defense situation

5111.jpg

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Wish I could find one of those...They don't make them anymore do they?

Never really did for the US market as far as I know. Maybe Swissbianco at one time. They are standard black in Italy. I bought mine off ebay.it (ebay Italy). Same login worked and Paypal. I used Google Translate to read the pages. Took about a month to show up.

I need to get one of the green ones from South Africa.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Never really did for the US market as far as I know. Maybe Swissbianco at one time. They are standard black in Italy. I bought mine off ebay.it (ebay Italy). Same login worked and Paypal. I used Google Translate to read the pages. Took about a month to show up.

I need to get one of the green ones from South Africa.

Thanks for the info! I'll give it a look

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Just cause. Small buck slippy. Rodent solution never far away...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375071230007.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1375071230007.jpg
      29.9 KB · Views: 113

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    New as of today. Was in the feed and supply store and saw this. It called to me. They had a few other dyed bone colors in different configs the size I like. Might have to add a blue and orange and green and couple more small toothpicks to my collection.

Stupid camera turned the pic.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375138324723.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1375138324723.jpg
      67.5 KB · Views: 109

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Nice knives SVTfreak. I got a blue bone medium stockman in SS and just got a chestnut bone cv version. Unfortunately, the cv one has some issues and I'm going to send it to Case.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Nice knives SVTfreak. I got a blue bone medium stockman in SS and just got a chestnut bone cv version. Unfortunately, the cv one has some issues and I'm going to send it to Case.

Thanks man. Starting to like traditional more and more as long as they are colored. Not big on just basic bone. Woods are fine also lol. I need to learn the styles. I know what I like and don't like but not sure shat they called.

TomTerrific

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Centre, Ky
    Thanks tom. I'll check that out. I'm already looking at gec's. Just waiting for one to stand out to me.

When I purchase a GEC, it's usually thru Knives Ship Free, altho I'm sure there are other good dealers out there. Look at GP Knives, too.

I'm fixin to carry a Ben Hogan, but I haven't decided which one, probably buffalo horn.
    :squint:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    When I purchase a GEC, it's usually thru Knives Ship Free, altho I'm sure there are other good dealers out there. Look at GP Knives, too.

I'm fixin to carry a Ben Hogan, but I haven't decided which one, probably buffalo horn.
    :squint:

I mostly use collectorknives.net, good service, fast delivery, best prices. That EO I posted above was a factory special order for collectorknives.net, I had accidentally ordered a buffalo horn version. When it showed up and I found out I screwed up, the Blackwood knives were sold out. I had really really been waiting for an ebony version. Anyway, Mike (collectorknives.net) contacted me and offered to trade for what I wanted. He had sold out, I guess this was one he intended to keep. He didn't have to help me out, but he did. Good folks to deal with.

Top Bottom