Kudos to the the LSP CHP unit!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluecrow76

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I turned in my renewal paperwork last Tuesday, May 6th. My renewed permit was waiting for me when I got home this afternoon on May 14th. I am thoroughly impressed!

Not only that, I had brought a $10 money order with me because I thought I needed to get printed again. They had already stamped the money order with the LSP stamp when they realized I actually didn't need to get printed again because my current permit hadn't expired. No problem... it was only $10, so I left it with them and told them if someone comes in without a money order for prints to let them use it.

I got an envelope in the mail two days ago with a blank $10 money order and a note that read "Someone came in after you left with a blank money order, so we used your's and sent this blank one back to you. Sorry for the inconvenience." The last thing I expected was "some government employee" to take the time to think to do that. Once again, very impressed with these folks!

Last edited:

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    I had a student with a 6 day turnaround on a renewal in March, but unfortunately many others that took much longer. Hopefully times will shrink.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom