L.A. cop killer leaves far left manifesto prior to rampage

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So.....I wonder if it's dawned on this Forest Whitaker lookalike yet.....

......that he's pretty well solidified the idea that whoever fired him had a pretty damn good reason to? :doh:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    ......that he's pretty well solidified the idea that whoever fired him had a pretty damn good reason to? :doh:
    Well, no, not if they fired him for the reasons he claims, and if his claims are legit.

It is probably arguable that he's just gone up on the escalation of "the four boxes of liberty" in a fight against what he sees as tyranny - if the LAPD really is still the same corrupt and abusive organization it was during it's worst of times.

Very, very, very big "IF"s there though.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, no, not if they fired him for the reasons he claims, and if his claims are legit.

It is probably arguable that he's just gone up on the escalation of "the four boxes of liberty" in a fight against what he sees as tyranny - if the LAPD really is still the same corrupt and abusive organization it was during it's worst of times. Very, very, very big "IF"s there though

You think? :dogkeke:

Knave

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Sounds like he was probably on the chopping block for a number of things, the least of which may have been the incident he describes where he attacked other officers because he didn't like the conversation they were having.

In any case, what's more likely: 1 out of 10,023 officers is some righteous freedom fighter struggling against the oppression and corruption of the other 10,022...

OR...

He's a PSYCHOPATH and maybe that's why he was fired.

Last edited:

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The man, by his admissions, has resorted to violence throughout his life in response to perceived racial indignities.

He's living with a proverbial chip on his shoulder.

I also think he seems self-righteous and arrogant. The way he detailed an entire list of celebrities and such, as if the rest of the world give two s**ts about what he thinks, or that, in some way, he was on their level and they would feel special to receive his praise.

The guy is a nut. I'm glad they fired him. I hope they find him soon, because he isn't in Mexico, or the mountains.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    This guy is a narcissist and a psychopath. His manifesto just shows how he is totally wrapped up in himself....Its all about him. And he thinks he identifies with Hollywood. Does he really believe everything he sees on TV......does he really think all those people he names in his manifesto are what they appear to be? The guy is totally delusional.
    I also love his example when he discusses the AWB. He continues to say....No one NEEDS an AR....No one NEEDS a 30 round magazine.

Well...I can say the same thing. No one NEEDS an SUV --- We could all drive VW Bugs...or better yet...do like the Soviets...take a bus or the train. No one "NEEDS" is a very weak argument and is totally against human nature. We are all individuals. Thats what America is all about.
    I could go on...and on...and on. But the bottom line is that this guy was not a well adjusted person. He' a fricking lunatic.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    AP is claiming it's him & that he fired on officers. We will see.....

hoyasaxa10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    I don't think it's him. I haven't seen anything on the news about it. That would definitely be top coverage.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom