LA Representative Steve Scalise was shot this morning in VA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I see gun and ammo prices going up in the near future...

I don't believe so. There is just too much glut right now, after Trump winning the election. Academy has .22 ammo sitting on the shelf right now. Haven't seen that in 3 or 4 years. Suppressor manufacturers and their vendors are just about begging folks to purchase product. More fallout from 41F and a Trump victory.
    Ar15s can be had new for less than $400 right now. GLUT GLUT GLUT

Supply and demand rules the day.....and prices. We haven't seen the bottom yet imo.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I don't believe so. There is just too much glut right now, after Trump winning the election. Academy has .22 ammo sitting on the shelf right now. Haven't seen that in 3 or 4 years. Suppressor manufacturers and their vendors are just about begging folks to purchase product. More fallout from 41F and a Trump victory.

Supply and demand rules the day.....and prices. We haven't seen the bottom yet imo.

Agreed, the market is swinging from sellers to buyers. Give it a few more months and it will be a great time to stock up on parts, components and guns for cheap.

Sent from an unidentified bayou mobile device

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Agreed, the market is swinging from sellers to buyers. Give it a few more months and it will be a great time to stock up on parts, components and guns for cheap.

I agree with you guys. I dont think prices will increase much if any in the near future. Too much on the market right now that is not moving, slow moving, or not moving at all.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    Just goes to show these cowards don't give a damn about anything but their own agenda, regardless of what it takes to achieve it. It's time to start watching where you spend your money. Advertisers who buy ads on liberal hate shows/publications will take notice when they start to see a drop in revenue. Now pushing gun control again. If that's what they want start with liberals & democrats. See how they like that.

TheMole68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Metairie, LA
    I hope Mr. Scalise comes through with no lasting ill effects. This is really bugging me in light of how upbeat the news was Tuesday night that they had rolled the Hearing Protection Act into an omnibus sporting bill that looked to have a huge chance of passing.
    http://http://www.pagunblog.com/2017/06/13/hearing-protection-act-loaded-onto-omnibus/
    Thinking about hitting up reps and telling them to stay the course.
    Hope Steve agrees.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I hope Mr. Scalise comes through with no lasting ill effects. This is really bugging me in light of how upbeat the news was Tuesday night that they had rolled the Hearing Protection Act into an omnibus sporting bill that looked to have a huge chance of passing.
    http://http://www.pagunblog.com/2017/06/13/hearing-protection-act-loaded-onto-omnibus/
    Thinking about hitting up reps and telling them to stay the course.
    Hope Steve agrees.

Hate to say but that does not strike me as a coincidence.

DaSouthernYankee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Another update on our congressman I heard this morning, another surgery last night went well and he is improving. Probably means that the internal bleeding has slowed or stopped.

Top Bottom