LA Sportsman - new site

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    LOL, SO, My old account is not even able to be recovered..
    In my poking around. It looks like the website is hosted in a united healthcare stack..
    If you poke around, you can get to UHC and pull down every account and their terms they have with companies.. in a Json format..

I did not go further, As I dont care..
    I have tried for years to help them with their ****, and no response , ever.. this one, may get them into trouble..
    Andddddd themcfarland has scary knowledge skills

<scribbles in notebook not to mess with him>

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Andddddd themcfarland has scary knowledge skills

<scribbles in notebook not to mess with him>
    To be fair, I am not as clever as some.. I dont want to mis lead anyone.. I just grew up before google and know how to poke around directories and common paths where most default server settings are never locked down.. this was a thing that when I needed extra work, I would do audits for companies .. usually small .. I would audit their networks and phone lines.. It was a marketable skill 10 or 15 years ago, not so much now.. I do communications still, but more for local governments and agencies.. if you are consumer of 911, you likely use the equipment I work on or have in the past.. Nothing truly noteworthy.. just a cog in the wheel.. sometimes its flat and floppy..

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    After trashing-talking it and months of not looking, just happened to peruse LAS ads the other day and, surprisingly, found something I was interested in and it was actually legit. The site is still crap, but you never know, I guess. One trick is that anyone who is using a full name in their ad is obviously a scammer. :dogkeke: I told the guy to come to here, so hopefully we'll get a new member out of it.

Top Bottom