Lafayette Apartments

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    That area is gonna be fookin expensive. When I was in an apartment after my divorce, I lived at Summerplace on Eraste Landry, between Ambassador and Bertrand. It was a good place to get places fast. You could take Bertrand to get to uni areas, get on College/Congress quick to get downtown, get on Camelia to cross through River Ranch, or Ambassador down that way. It was cheap and a decent place. I think I paid $580 for my 1BR, and the 2BR was like $750 I think. Anyways, comparable apartments were way higher on the other end. Just suggesting an option.

The stuff on Pinhook and Kaliste are kinda pricey, I thought.

yamaha0343

Glock > XD
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Thanks guys, I'm looking at a job in youngsville/broussard area and just looking for something fairly close. Not super familiar with the area. Definitely want to avoid the bad neighborhoods.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    For broussard/youngsville are and want to live in Lafayette, look up fox run on a map and drive around the area, it's nothing but town homes, and rent is reasonable. I lived there about a year, kinda sketchy looking at times being it's all rental property but never had a problem there and it was nice and quiet. There's some backroads you can ask about and learn once you start work that'll make the commute 10 mins.

leVieux

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    New Orleans
    Thanks guys, I'm looking at a job in youngsville/broussard area and just looking for something fairly close. Not super familiar with the area. Definitely want to avoid the bad neighborhoods.

If you're to be working in the area you cite; live THERE !

It is really easy to access LFT from there, EXCEPT at peak traffic times, like just before and after work hours or at Noon.

If you like Houma; you'l LOVE LFT; as long as you avoid the heavy traffic times.

leVieux

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    Main Street and the Annex are very nice, but rent starts around 900+. I pay 1150 but there isn't anywhere else in Laf I could stand to live. I have everything I need within walking distance. I know there are quite a few cheaper apts between Camelia and Ambassador, and a few out past Amb on kaliste saloom.

g

Top Bottom